- Texture and consistency: This is the best part of the concealer- Very lightweight and easy to apply under the eyes. Its smooth and the consistency is thin and runny so its light and blendable .It doesnt settle into lines under the eye in creases.
- Colour: I was quite surprised at how well this colour matches me. It has a yellow undertone which matches my skin and is exactly the colour i wanted .I am an MW5 in this and an NW 30 in MAC
- Coverage: Medium to high, i have extremely bad dark circles. I mean i literally have panda eyes, and this manages to cover it up to a decent extent – its still not as good coverage as Studio Sculpt but it does pretty well on the coverage front
- Moisturizing: AMAZING I have very dry skin and all concealers would aggravate that dryness. This doesnt do that at all, its very moisturizing and doesnt result in skin looking stretched and dry. Definitely a keeper for winters
- Staying power: Quite impressive. It lasted me a good 8 hours in office and didnt budge even when i wore it out at night.
- Uneven coverage– I find i have to work with this quickly to get even coverage. Otherwise its heavier in certain areas and lighter in others. I havent found the best way to apply it as of now. Im just using my fingers but the end result is not quite an even coverage . So then i need to go over it once again so its a bit of a bother.Any ideas for better application are very welcome
- The tube thing is a big big pain, i keep squeezing out more than i really need. Specially because this is a runny consistency. It oozes out too easily even without squeezing and wastes a lot of product. I hate that !
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!