What Lush Claims: Coconut conditioner for dry, curly or processed hair. Our Coolaulin conditioner has a load of coconut milk and fresh coconut flesh to make dry, curly and processed hair soft and shiny. Exotic, Eastern essential oils of vetivert and benzoin gum calm irritated scalps. It’s been with us for eleven years and is still going strong.
- Seperated out my curls and gave me defined ringlets (Loved that)
- It didnt feel heavy on my hair and didnt way it down- so no build up
What i didnt like about the Lush Coolaulin Conditioner
- It smells aweful. Honestly, i love coconut scents , i am a complete cocoa butter girl but this has only a whiff of coconut and mostly it just smells like….hay ! Thats the closest i can think of
- It didnt do anything for dryness . It was not moisturizing enough at all
- My hair tangled even after using this – usually conditioners will make my hair easy to comb through, this one didnt
- Hair didnt feel soft or smooth
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.