|Left to Right: Waterproof Mascara, Maybelling 24 hr lasting Gel liner, Purple and gold eyeshadow|
|One swipe- nothing much happens|
|Secind swipe- Maybelline 24 hr gel liner is still there, rest is clean|
|Third swipe- Squeaky Clean|
Overall this is what i like about Maybelline Makeup Remover:
- Removes eyeshadows, lipsticks , lipglosses and most eye liners very easily
- Is opthamologically tested and i can tell, because its very gentle on the eyes- I have sensitive eyes and it didnt irritate me
- Doesnt break me out or cause my skin to become stretched
- Also works decently on face makeup like foundation etc
- Love the bottle- its cute !
This is what i dont like about the Maybelline Makeup Remover:
- It doesnt work too well on smudge proof kohl. I used Cliniques Quickliner for eyes, and it took me a good 6-7 swipes to remove it. To give it credit though, most makeup removers lose the Clinique Quickliner battle.
- It dries out on the cotton pad a bit quickly, so i need to put some more again and again.
Will i repurchase: Yep! ,
Price: Rs 125/- for 40 ml
Other Info: Dermatologically and opthamologically tested
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!