Bright Coral Lips with Flormar Super Shine Gloss- LOVE!

by mehak on December 22, 2010

in lipgloss

I am so into bright lips this season. Reds and corals and hot pinks- its quite a change from my usual MLBB (my lips but better) lipsticks/ lipglosses that i love. I am currently obsessed with this coral lip gloss by flormar. It is so opaque that u can just wear it on its own, without anything underneath and it gives a complete candy like coral colour to your lips..

See how opaque that is? Looks almost orange doesnt it?

For lip swatches, read on…

The gloss comes for Rs 175/- and has a little brush inside. I hate the brush , the bristles stick together and become hard but the colour is so gorgeous, i am obsessed with the product. This doesnt have a name but its in the number 117, i would name it ‘tickled candy coral’ .The gloss is slightly sticky , and has decent lasting power…
Its  a candy floss coral, infact its much brighter and oranger in real life. The flash has washed it out a bit! Worn on its own, its very bright (pictures above), but worn over a light lipstick transformes it into a lovely muted pink coral. What are you favourite coral lipsticks ? Do you like coral?

Flormar is available across NewU stores in India.
WARNING: Very bright if layeres thick. Wear this slightly sheer

Perdi December 22, 2010 at 12:41 pm

I LOVE THIS, so gorgeous i think it matches Bite of An Apple venemous villains mac blush perfectly (which i know u have through a haul i think)..i love ur blog so much and i really want this product i love Costa Chic by mac its really pretty……..PLEASE CHECK OUT MY BLOG and follow it would mean a lot, u inspire me with a lot of things…nd what l/s would u wear underneath this gloss????

G.G.G December 22, 2010 at 1:21 pm

I saw these when I went to New U recently..but was sceptical to try out..this is a lovely colour and suits u so well. I will definitely try this brand next time im at NEw u

PnB December 22, 2010 at 1:32 pm

@Perdi- yr right it would look perrrffect with 'bite o an apple' blush. I wear this over maybelline 'warm me iup' a nude pink when i wasnt to tone down the coral ness..most of the time i just wear it on its own.

PnB December 22, 2010 at 1:33 pm

@G.G.G – the quality is just okayy, but the colour is super stunning..

Anshita December 22, 2010 at 1:43 pm

awesome shade mehak! suits you so much. i dont know if i can carry such bright a shade. where in delhi did u get it?

P&B December 22, 2010 at 2:12 pm

Anshita, i got it from New U. The stores are everywhere- DLF promenade, Saket Metropoliatan, Gurgaon Ambience Mall etc. Try it out, you can always tone it down if u wear it over a muted nude shade…thats what i do…

Rima Kaur December 22, 2010 at 2:26 pm

oh yeah i've seen this brand at new u.. nice shade.

beautydiva December 22, 2010 at 2:46 pm

Gorgeous shade…love peach gloss :D Its so very pigmented and bright but you saying its sticky and thats the problem. But definitely I will check it out :)

PnB December 22, 2010 at 3:34 pm

@rima- thanks

@beautydiva- yes the quality isnt brilliant but then the color is so pretty tht i dont really care..

indianmakeupways December 22, 2010 at 5:22 pm

wow! really gorgeous and "OUT" there shade! love it . hey to answer ur question.i use mac 239 for pickin up colors and for blending i use mac 224,sigma e-40,body shop blending brush and also a vega angular blending brush. I hope this helps :)

P&B December 22, 2010 at 5:33 pm

@indianmakeupways – wow so many brushes, i need to update my collection

Martina Gallo December 22, 2010 at 10:39 pm

Fantastic blog.
I hope you pass to mine and follow me =)

bhumika December 22, 2010 at 11:05 pm

dats such an awesum color…I got maybelline moisture extreme bronzy it..n pair it with bite of an apple blush…dunno wers flormal in mumbai..wud check out..