Chambor Cream Blush In Soft Rose

by mehak on January 8, 2011

in Blush, Chambor, Cheek Products

Chambor is a brand i rarely explore, somehow i always feel its more expensive than it actually is… But a while back i was hunting for some cream blushes to buy and i didnt want to shell out money for a MAC one. I checked out Maxfactor, but honestly i just didnt like the texture or the colours of their cream blushes. When the Chambor SA took these out I rolled my eyes and said “This is not a cream blush !”. But when i actually swiped it, it was a lovely cream consistency – something between a powder and liquid cream and blended like a dream…

Its not a powder blush ! I swear!

Click for larger picture

The colour is a soft peach with some silver shimmer in it. Usually, i dont like shimmery blushes, but this one was so pretty and the shimmer was understated and if anything, added a nice glowing highlight to the face…

Overall, this is what i like about the Chambor Blush
  • The Texture: The cream like texture is an absolute dream to blend. It just dissolves into your skin without looking cakey . Its not a liquid blush per se, but sort of like a mousse consistency- like the creaminess of maybelline dreame matte moussebut a little more powdery not making any sense…i know
  • The Colour- Chambor has some very nice colours in this
  • Lasting power is decent- This is a night blush and lasted me all through the night
  • The price- at Rs 450/-(10$)  i thought it was quite a deal..
  • The navy blue packaging with the silver chambor rose makes it very classy looking and gives it a high end feel
  • Portable to carry around with a handy mirror inside
  • Can be blended by fingers..or with a brush

What i dont like about the Chambor Blush

• A brush of that width is quite useless. I never understand why they even bother including a brush- All the colours in the cream blushes are shimmery. There is no options for matte lovers like me.
Soft Rose is the one on extreme left
Overall Verdict: 4/5

Price: Rs 450/-

Will i Repurchase: Yes, there is another one (second from left) that i want and the gold highlighter one is lovely too.

Recommendation: These blushes are a cross between cream and powder, the texture is creamy but not liquid- making it an absolute dream to blend. I highly recommend it to all skintones. This particular shade might not show up on darker skin tones though.
I am adding this to my Ultimate Blush Guide. What are you adding?

Anonymous January 8, 2011 at 1:40 pm

Prettyy…a nice peach colour na…will this show up on dark skintones?

Rima Kaur January 8, 2011 at 2:30 pm

but this cannot be blended on with fingers, right? you do need a brush? i'm one of the few people who like chambor.

Rakhshanda January 8, 2011 at 4:09 pm

Wowww this is lovely….I also have this! Chambor products are really awesome!!
Hey Mehak, check out my new site-
It'll be great if you follow too:))

PnB January 8, 2011 at 4:13 pm

@rima- i use my fingers to blend it actually…tap it on and then blend..its perfect…it looks powder in the pan but once u touch it yll realise it is a cream blush

@rakshanda- Ok Rakshanda- thanks ill check it out

Rakhshanda January 8, 2011 at 4:21 pm

Hey thanks Mehak!!

ppolitelypink January 8, 2011 at 6:25 pm

very pretty!

PnB January 8, 2011 at 8:02 pm

It is very pretty..i need a better camera to start showing off my pretty things.

bhumika January 8, 2011 at 9:37 pm

thats a nice color…bt dats wat i was thnkng wen i read cream..coz it dint look like..n no matte :(

PnB January 9, 2011 at 7:28 am

@bhumika- yes no matte :( , but it is a maybelline dream mousse

Tanveer Parmar January 10, 2011 at 6:18 am

Sounds interesting – I have never seen this, I'll chk it coz simply coz it has got me all curious :D :D

Thanks for sharing this with us :)

PRERANA SHARMA January 11, 2011 at 7:23 am

oh my god, i can't believe! such a nice cream blush just for 450/- !!
i really didnt knew chambor do sell cream blush, will buy it soom, thanks..

mineral foundation January 13, 2011 at 5:13 am

The creme base definitely helps over powder base in winter.The facial foundation plays a very important role in process of make up any time of the year so it is very important to gets the basics right.

corallista January 18, 2011 at 5:30 pm

This looks nice..have to check it out! I love chambor products!

Anonymous January 31, 2011 at 1:24 pm

ummm… i guess evryone here knows everyone…mayb dats y no one reaslisd the 1st post – is it gud for dark skinned?? will it look nice on dem??

P&B January 31, 2011 at 5:57 pm

@anonymous- i thot i had already answered that! I guess the comment didnt get published. Like i have said in the "recommendation" line in the end of the post-It might not show up on much darker skin tones..Im NC 35 – it shows on me…but people darker than NC 40 might want to test it out first.

Priyanka Vijan February 15, 2011 at 11:09 pm

Hey Mehak as a valentine gift my boyfriend surprised me by giving me alooot of chambor products!!!! it includes this blush n the gold highlighter also.. m just loving the products. So just wanted to see if u had reviewed any of them.. and am happy that you have and have liked it also:) Chambor products are really nice.

PeachesandBlush February 16, 2011 at 6:09 am

@priyanak voijan- woowww yr boyfriend has good taste!!!!!!! the gold highlighter is nice na? im thinking ill pick that one up too..i ws thinkng its too yellow , but i ll go buy it….they really are very nice..they dont advertise much so many people skip them..but theyr affordable and worth the money…

Priyanka Vijan February 16, 2011 at 5:29 pm

Ya the products are veryyy nice! n the gold highlighter is also nice but i really dunno how to apply it exactly so that it doesn't end up looking too loud..will definitely need a tutorial by you:) waiting for that.. thanx

PeachesandBlush February 17, 2011 at 5:25 am

@priyanka, hmm…ya let me try it and ill telll you…i have a feeling, that even fingers might do…

thedelhibride June 14, 2012 at 5:56 pm

This is a beautiful shade and I really love it. I use it as an eyeshadow, cos I don’t like shimmer on my cheeks – I feel it makes my face look oily!