Chambor Cream Blush In Soft Rose
Chambor is a brand i rarely explore, somehow i always feel its more expensive than it actually is… But a while back i was hunting for some cream blushes to buy and i didnt want to shell out money for a MAC one. I checked out Maxfactor, but honestly i just didnt like the texture or the colours of their cream blushes. When the Chambor SA took these out I rolled my eyes and said “This is not a cream blush !”. But when i actually swiped it, it was a lovely cream consistency – something between a powder and liquid cream and blended like a dream…
|Its not a powder blush ! I swear!
|Click for larger picture
The colour is a soft peach with some silver shimmer in it. Usually, i dont like shimmery blushes, but this one was so pretty and the shimmer was understated and if anything, added a nice glowing highlight to the face…
Overall, this is what i like about the Chambor Blush
- The Texture: The cream like texture is an absolute dream to blend. It just dissolves into your skin without looking cakey . Its not a liquid blush per se, but sort of like a mousse consistency- like the creaminess of maybelline dreame matte moussebut a little more powdery ..im not making any sense…i know
- The Colour- Chambor has some very nice colours in this
- Lasting power is decent- This is a night blush and lasted me all through the night
- The price- at Rs 450/-(10$) i thought it was quite a deal..
- The navy blue packaging with the silver chambor rose makes it very classy looking and gives it a high end feel
- Portable to carry around with a handy mirror inside
- Can be blended by fingers..or with a brush
What i dont like about the Chambor Blush
- A brush of that width is quite useless. I never understand why they even bother including a brush- All the colours in the cream blushes are shimmery. There is no options for matte lovers like me.
|Soft Rose is the one on extreme left
|Overall Verdict: 4/5
Price: Rs 450/-
Will i Repurchase: Yes, there is another one (second from left) that i want and the gold highlighter one is lovely too.
Recommendation: These blushes are a cross between cream and powder, the texture is creamy but not liquid- making it an absolute dream to blend. I highly recommend it to all skintones. This particular shade might not show up on darker skin tones though.
I am adding this to my Ultimate Blush Guide. What are you adding?
You May Enjoy Reading These :