- Apply an Eye Shadow Primer
- Take a frosted green and apply over the middle of your lids (I used my CS 88 shimmer pallette)
- Take a lighter parrot green and just put it in the inner corner of your eyes (I used my CS 88 shimmer pallette)
- Take a deep purple (preferably matte). Put it in your crease and on the outer corner. Blend. (I used a deep purple from my L’oreal trio
- Take a gel liner/ or any black liner and line a thin line on the upper lashline and lower lash line. I used MAC Blacktrack fluidline. Maybelline Gel liner, is also a good option, it just makes my eye sting though:(
- Take a bright matte white (MAC Vanilla) and put it in the inner corner to open and brighten your eyes
- With the same white , line underneath the black gel liner on the lower lash line from the inside till halfway down the lower rim.
- Take the same purple as before and line underneath the black gel liner on the lower lash line from the outside till halfway down the lower rim and blend it where it meets the white.
- Apply mascara and falsies if you want to !
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!