Rose Kissed is a rosey pink shade with a jewelled tone to it. The pink is an earthy one so it is a universally flattering tone for all cool, warm tones and specially is a great pink for indian skintones.
|Lakme Lip Love Lipstick in Rose Kissed|
Aphrodite Blush is a deep apricot rust- peach colour. A fantastic natural colour for those with darker tones / pigmented lips and a pretty soft coral brown for lighter skin tones. Another colour that is universally flattering for all skin shades
|Lakme Lip Love Lipstick in Aphrodit Blush|
- Some Really Nice , flattering shades available- unlike those aweful dark ones Lakme produces
- Smooth and creamy to apply and moisturizing on application
- Similar to MAC lustre finish- they have a slight sheen to them so there is a subtle gloss
- They last a while…a good four hours
- The packaging, at first i thought was cheesy. But now , i love it ! Its shiny and christmassy looking and makes them easy to spot in my makeup drawer.
What i dont like about Lakme Lip Love Lipsticks
- They do have a tendency to settle into the cracks of your lips after some time
- After about 2 hours of application, i feel a certain dryness to the lips. To be fair though, i feel that with 80% of the lipsticks.
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.