|Lip Ice: Looks like a regular balm|
So why do i say its my Magic Balm ?. Well see that vaseline looking white balm on top- you would think that it just goes on sheer like regular balm But nope it doesnt. It changes colour within two minutes. So you put it on, and then you stare in the mirror for five minutes (thats not necessary- thats just what i did), and it turns into a pink lip balm …like a natural soft tint to the lips. I have no idea how that happens- but im happy!
|2 min after lip ice|
It contains Vitamin E, it glides on smoothly and does a decent lip conditioning job. Apparently continued use makes lips less prone to darkness , but i wouldnt know that because its only been about a week since i got this.
- Goes on clear, then changes to a subtle pink .
- All naturall ingredients of Shea Butter, Macadamia Nut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Ternifolia Nut Oil, and Aloe Vera Oil Extract
- Contains contains Vitamin E, to help prevent darkening of lips
- Me likes the packaging. nice roll up and roll down mechanism in a cute pink tube- handy!
What i dont love
- Does wear off after a little bit-but then most balms do..
- Whats with the tag line? “Nice girls pray, lip ice girls prey”. Tacky !
Price: Rs 190/-
Where to buy it: New U stores
Variants: The color changing one comes in strawberry and natural . The one i have is natural. Apart from this they have regular lip balms in different flavours too
Overall Recommendation: When you are rushing out of your house for college or work, keep this handy!!
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!