I almost feel like this is the pink iv been searching or all my life- Pink with a slightly caramel undertone, but still bright and pretty enough to be called pink. Thank you mickey contractor for creating this- i know this is a pink that so many indian women can finally carry off
|I had to put three pictures cos it looked different in all!|
- Prettiest, most flattering muted pink ever. It will suit everyone
- Richly pigmented – people with discoloration on their lips can put this on and forget about discoloration- ot covers everything nicely
- Great lasting power. I have this one for about six hours now and it hasnt budged
- It gives a very natural flush to the lips- not the kinds that stands out and screams-‘I have pink lipstick on’, but the kinds which says ‘Hello, i have pretty pink lips’. Does that make any sense?
- Mehr is a matte finish lipstick by MAC- if you are not used to those then it will take time to get used to how they glide on- theyr not very creamy to glide on like amplified cremes or lustre finishes. Also, they are not as moisturizing as lustre finishes either- something you may want to know before hand
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.