|Siahi- an ocean of inkiness|
|Notice the tiny sparkles and slightly duochromatic finish?|
I usually refrain from wearing blue on my eyes. I just feel like blue doesnt do that much for brown eyes and skin. But this is such a deep gorgeous blue with so much character in it that it really does make brown eyes appear mysterious and alluring .
|Just a thin line- looks much prettier when its layered on thick though|
- The colour is just stunning and gorgeous- its not just your everyday blue liner. Its different!
- Like most fluidlines, it lasts a long time without smudging (unless u go around rubbing yr eye)
- This also makes a fantastic base if you want to layer a lighter eye shadow over it (which wouldnt show up other wise)
- One great way to wear this is over an existing black liner. Somehow the blue layers on top of black gives a very intense deep navy colour which looks very alluring.
This is what i didnt like about Siahi
- MAC Fluidlines, do tend to dry out in the jars, and this is not a colour i will wear everyday, hence sometimes i feel like this might dry out before im even done with half of it which is sad..but lets see
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!