I was reading this magazine yesterday afternoon called “Asiana Wedding” and there was a really interesting article about Mickey Contractor in it. It was the only article i actually read the whole of, and there were two particular bits which i really enjoyed reading. One was this one- 9 steps to his perfect face (any tips from mickey are always welcome, the guy is a genius when it comes to knowing indian skin) and the other was his take on his new collection. I wanted to share this with everyone in two posts so here goes the first one..
9 steps to creating mickey’s signature bollywood face
- Begin by prepping the ace with lots and lots of moisturizer
- Use Select Moisturecover Double Ended Colour Correctr to cover up dark circles under the eyes. Mix the coral and yellow till you get the ideal shade, then dabt it on and blend it quickly with a brush
- Apply foundation and blende with sponge till itB seeps into the skin. Set the foundation with MAC Prep and Prime Finishing Powder
- For the eyes, Use Cream Colour Colour Blush in Shell as an Eyeshadow Base. It works well and doesnt crease
- For a smoky eye effect, paint on MAC Blacktrack gel liner to the upper lash line and blend it in quiclkly. Be sure to keep the colour darker at the lash line. Apply some inside the inner and upper rim too to add definition
- Use Eye Shadow in Folie over the entire eye with the eye shader brush
- With a flat brush, line just underneath the inner rims with Eye Shadow in Carbon before applying zoom lash mascara
- Tap some powder blush in Gana as a highlighter on your brow bone as well as your cheekbones. Follow with swirling Powder Blush in Sur over the cheeks
- Keep the lips nude- Use lipstick in Yash, topped with lipglass in Flesh
Disclaimer: The above content is not owned by me. This piece was written in Asiana Wedding Magazine Volume 4 as part of their interview with Mickey Contractor. I am simply reproducing this content to share with my viewers.