Guest Blogging By Debleena
‘Peaches and Blush’ has been my beauty connoisseur for a while now. Be it quality make up or budget stuff! I know that she is a great fan of Nudes!! So I thought of reviewing a shade that she will love too!
I was desperately looking for a long lasting lipstick and a lot of people suggested Clinique. Clinique has 6 ranges of lip color/ lipstick. ‘High Impact Lip Color’ and ‘Long Last Lipstick’ are the ones which last for a good amount of time. I was looking for a brown and a pink.
- It is a nice pinkish brown shade with a satin finish.
- The color comes under the ‘Nudes’ group.
- Can be worn everyday to office.
- Creamy and smooth. Keeps the lips moisturized.
- Comes with SPF 15 – A good protection from the harsh sun.
- Lasts for a fairly long time – 4-5 hours.
- You can easily put on another quote post lunch and it would stay still till you come back home! But remember to put it on a bit generously.
|Clinique High Impact Lipstick in ‘Go Fig’|
About the Guest Blogger
http://hungoveronfashion.blogspot.com . Head over there to hear her story!
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.