Katey Perry Makeup At The Grammy Awards Red Carpet

by mehak on February 14, 2011

in Celebrity

So the less said about the dress the better, its another one of those ‘I killed a bird and i wore it’  kind of strange creations (That could be her next song !!!) … BUT, there is something about Katey Perry and her makeup style. It is so fun and colorful, and she can pull off contrasting colors looking like a porcelain doll, and not looking garish or trashy

I love how she has that barbie doll pinkness to her lips and cheeks, and she wears purple and green on her eyes without looking like a clown. Big False Lashes, and lots of kohl all combine together to give Katey a very youthful, young girl look. Add to that the structured wavey hair, and she looks almost like a real life barbie . If only she had a cute sundress to match instead of that fluffy white atrocity!

What do you think? Do you like her makeup style? Do you hate it?

DISCLAIMER: Pictures above from justjared.buzznet.com

Scarlett O'Hara February 14, 2011 at 7:44 am

My friend asked me the exact same question yesterday – how do I like her makeup?

The truth is, I like it! It's fun and pink and pretty!

Hungover on Fashion February 14, 2011 at 11:24 am

Make up's nice.. But the dress is I don't know weird and funny!

Chennai Ponnu February 14, 2011 at 12:20 pm

I really would love see her doing her make – up coz once I read somewhere that she suffered a heavy break out during her coming-up years and the scars were still there on her face. I want to know how she tucked them all so nicely and end up looking like this porcelain doll.

Tanveer Parmar February 14, 2011 at 2:43 pm

I like her style, though personally I don't think I cld carry off that much color on my face :)

MissBrittanyBoo February 14, 2011 at 3:40 pm

I love it! I was Katy Perry for halloween, and I did a purply glitter eye with pink lips! And that dress…. AMAZING!

corallista February 14, 2011 at 6:31 pm

She looks like a barbie doll! I always like her makeup, fun and colorful though her dress sense is a little 'different'

The Beautifier February 15, 2011 at 12:05 pm

Her dress is freaking awesome and I LOVE her makeup and hair! xoxo

swati February 15, 2011 at 7:29 pm

I think her makeup is nice and hair is wonderful and she is able to carry that atrocious dress which makes her look amazing…totally agreeing on bird killing and wearing theory :D

Flamante February 16, 2011 at 7:32 pm

which lipstick could that be? any lipstick recommendations? atleast near to it?
oh n i am following your blog…n let me tell you i will buy all the blushes you have and even more….right after my exams!!!
so you better watch it!!!! haha!!!
enjoy reading your blog!!!"i killed a bird and wore it" haha ….yeah it wud be fun if she accidentally sings it!!!!