What’s to like about Inglot Eyeshadows
- Soft buttery textures that apply like a dream
- Highly Pigmented shadows that show up in one stroke
- Minimal fallout- even the extrag glitter ones have minimal fallout as compared to the rest
- Nice lasting power
- At 300 Rs a shadow, they are quite affordable!
- The palette itself is a sturdy black case with a wide mirror ..Its super handy
What’s not to like about Inglot Eyeshadow
- They have limited variety in mattes. I feel there are far too many sparkle, double sparkle shadows and too little matte and pearl shadows. I mean, i could not find a basic matte black shadow with zero glitter in it. That, for a makeup store is criminal.
- The double sparkle eyeshadows specifically dont have very good pigmentation. This is specific to some shades- a lot of sparkly glitter comes out but not so much intense color.
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!