The shower gel has a sharp citrusy smell. Almost lemony – but fruity and fresh. With summer approaching, i really like surrounding myself with friuit smells , plus i like the combination of floral perfume over fruity body wash.When you put it in the shower, you feel like your body has turned into a giant citrus fruit for just about 5 minutes- the scent is quite strong, but in about fifteen minutes, the fragrance settles in and there is a barely there- fresh smell. Its almost unnoticeable until you bring your arm to your nose and actually sniff it. Yes, i did that.
You should get the pink grapefruit shower gel if :
- You are a bargain addict and cannot resist a 50% off (Rs 150 !! or 3$)
- You like sharp fruity smells in the shower, and dont mind turning into a lemon for 5 minutes.
- You like trying out different smells like ‘pink grapefruit’- though you might not know what it means
You should avoid the pink grapfruit shower gel if:
- You dont like fruity smells- you prefer floral
- You want a shower gel smell whose strong smell lingers on for a very long time (This doesnt do that- a fresh mild scent lingers)
- You like getting the more popular, well known flavours (this is one of their least popular shower gels- hence the discount!)
The second thing, that is making me happy are these bath gloves from body shop. I had no idea why i didnt buy them earlier. They are exfoliating gloves, so you can just put on any shower gel, and rub these over it and you will be exfoliated- no need for a scrub seperately. Plus they are lime green- a color i love!
You should get the gloves if:
- You have a problem with post waxing ingrown hair, or bumps (With continued use, these really make those go away)
- You dont want to go and buy a body scrub seperately and think they are useless.
- You dont mind slightly abrasive and rough scrubs (These are not very gentle)
- You are lazy to use a loofah seperately
- You like the color lime green
You should avoid the gloves if:
- You like very very mild non abrasive scrubs
- Lime green makes you wanna throw up