|The packaging reminds me of Malibu Barbie !!! Hot pink and yellow..I love!|
Best application method
I do feel that it takes time to get used to these chubby little cheek artsist blushes. The first time i put this on, i just took the stick and dragged it across my cheek and blended. That resulted in a very heavy look, the next time i did it with a kabuki brush but that didnt do much either. I finally realised that i like it best if i just dab dots of it on my cheeks and blend with my fingers…so yes, finding your own application style will take a bit of researching
What i liked about it:
- Pigmentation: Vivid color with one stroke of this little stick
- Color: Beautiful rosey pink color that will flatter anyone
- Lasting Power: Lasted the whole day at work for me . Dont know how it would fare in a non A/C environment
- Blendability: I always have an issue with sticky cream blushes that are difficult to blend( I find MAC ones sticky!), but this one is a dream to blend. Dab and spread !. Done!
- Yellow and Pink packaging- cute!
What i didnt like about it
- There is little product in there. I think this would get over pretty quickly, because when i twist it up i only get about an inch out of it . I am also concerned about how it will fare in the hot delhi summer…will the twisty thing just melt and fall off?
Overall Verdict 5/5 or A+
Price: Rs 350/-
Will I repurchase: Yes, i want the peach one too!
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.