A whole lot of things from the Lakme Fantasy Collection! Before i obsess over these products and dive into detail about them i thought i shall give you guys a little teaser of whats to come. Individual product reviews will be up in about a week or two depending on the product, so bear with me a little bit. Enjoy swatches for now!
Keep Reading for Photos and Swatches of the products above
Price – 395/-Rs
Versatile quartets of vivid, high intensity powders put together to color, shape and highlight your eyes.
Price – 425/-Rs
- I am loving the creamy chubby eye pencils. These are like 2 minute eye shadows. Put as thick liner and smudge with a brush!
- The eye quartet seems decently pigmented, and the plum shade is really interesting.
- Cheek artist blush is super cute, im still experimenting with it on whats the best way to apply it.
- The bronzer is doing nothing for me. It is way too shimmery and glittery. It is more of a body glitter than shimmer.
- Liquid liners are regular lakme liquid liners.
The above post doesnt contain lipsticks(mine came damaged) or nail colors or all over shimmer body gloss. Will try and get my hand on that to review later.
Individual posts with detailed reviews, swatches, eye makeup looks coming soon…stay tuned!!
Disclaimer: The products were sent by PR for review. Obviously, that has not affected my opinion
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.