So when i saw the Lotus Herbals Whiteglow range with all its sleek packaging and promises for a brighter (i am going to ignore the lighter) skin, i knew i wanted to try atleast SOMETHING from the range. So i picked up the Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Yogurt Skin Brightening Masque..
Lotus claims : “Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Yogurt Skin brightening Masque enriched with yogurt and bearberry extract improves skin texture making it firm to give you brighter , younger and radiant skin”
My first thoughts: “What the hell is bearberry?”…
Whatever bearberry is, i guess it does a good job of brightening cos all in all this mask delivers what it promises. Makes your skin have a subtle glow, moisturizes, firms up skin…. i wont go as far as to say it makes my skin radiant but its a nice mask to put on before a party when you want a pick me up. It also claims to improve skin texture overtime, i dont think thats possible for a mask to do honestly so lets not go there…
Whats to like about this Mask?
- A nice healthy glow for tired faces . Its no facial, but it does gives a subtle brightness to the face.
- Moisturizing…most masks are those peel off ones which make my skin dry. This doesnt do that
- Its a good consistency to apply.A small amount goes a long way
- I love the sleek white and silver packaging.
- Rs 145/- is quite affordable!
Whats not to like about this Mask?
- It takes a really long time to dry. Im not even sure whether this is supposed to dry( but the instructions say it is) I say that because this is not like other masks…its like applying cream to your face…doesnt really dry..
- It has a smell which you will either find pleasant or you wont. Its hard to describe the smell, but to me it smells like the lotion the girls in the parlour put on you after waxing. No connection. I know.
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.