1. When you were a child, did you use your mother’s lipsticks?
Nope! I never wore lipsticks as a child. The only thing you could find around my lips when i was a kid was remnants of chocolate that i had gobbled up
2. How old were you when you bought your first lipstick?
Pink Pink Pink. Pinky neutral ones for everyday wear to be exact
4. The most expensive lipstick you have ever bought?
Errmmm…well personally the most expensive one i bought is just MAC :p . I think thats the maximum i can spend on a lipstick, but iv been gifted Estee Lauder ones in the past
5. And the cheapest?
Lakme i guess.
6. What’s the most bizarre thing you have ever done with a lipstick?
Used it as a crayon . I desperately needed a pen to note down a number, i couldnt find one so i wrote it down on a tissue paper with a old lipstick that i was going to throw away
7. If you had to recommend a lipstick, which brand would you recommend and why?
If yr budget is less than Rs 300 then Maybelline Color Sensation Lipsticks, If yr budget can stretch to 550/- then Inglot Lipsticks or Revlon Colorburst. If you can go upto 1000 then MAC. Beyond that…Chanel..my mom has one which has nothing left of it and i lubbbb it
I have recently been on the recieving end of some ‘Versatile Blogger Awards’. Apparently, people think im versatile. Who knew??? Thanks a ton guys !
The Versatile Blogger Award Given BY: http://vanity-noapologies.blogspot.com/
The Versatile Blogger Award Given BY : http://segments-of-life.blogspot.com/
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!