The pocket friendly kajal (Rs 150/-) is intensely black and pigmented, long lasting on your eyes ( 6 hours and just a slight amount of fading), smudge proof, and comes in a handy twist up mechanism. If you are the kinds who doesnt like bleeding and smudgy kajal, this may just be your new best friends.
This is what i liked about the product
- Intense blackness with one swipe
- Soft on the eyes, so no pulling or tugging required
- Completely smudge proof (Look at the swatch where i smudged it with my finger twice- it didnt budge!)
- Lasts a really really long time!
- The twist up mechanisms are a favourite of mine as they save the hassle o sharpening, and are easy to carry around without worries of nibs breaking etc.
This is what i didnt like as much
- Since this is so smudge proof and long lasting, it is not very easy to take it off with water. It does get off with water but there is pulling and tugging involved. – a huge pet peeve for me. My makeup remover fared better than water but that too didnt take it off in a single swipe, it took two or three. Coconut oil took it off completely in one swipe, so you might want to look at an oil based cleanser.
|Once it sits in your skin (say 2 min after application ) rubbing it with my finger twice: Doesnt budge!|
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!