You will need (Apparatus for the science geeks):
- MAC All That Glitters Eyeshadow (Or any beigey gold eyeshadow)
- MAC Satin Taupe Eyeshadow (Or any taupe grey eyeshadow)
- MAC Coppering Eyeshadow
- An Eyeshadow Brush (I am using a body shop brush)
- A liner and a kajal (I am using Lakme Black Satin and Lakme 9 to 5 liner)
- Take ‘All that Glitters’ eyeshadow and pat it all over your lid
- Take Satin Taupe eyeshadow and put it on the outer 1/3rd of your eye just to darken it a little bit. Dont worry so muich about blending etc. These two colors just blend seamlessly into each other. You can pat it and leave
- Take MAC Coppering and put it on top of the Satin Taupe , making an outer ‘ <‘ kinda sign. The ‘ <‘ should end half way down your end. Blend the harsh edges. Notice how adding a little bit of coppering gives it instant dimension. Thats why i love this eyeshadow.
- Curl lashes, add mascara and liner. (I cannot tell you how much of a difference an eye lash curler makes..i thot it was a useless tool but seriously…HUGE difference)
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.