When you are new to concoctions like eye creams, you often enter a store and feel completely out of place .That is kind of what happened when i entered Body Shop. I thought i would see one eye cream and buy it . Job Done.
But they had four different types of eye creams..sigh. Sometimes variety is a bane. I eliminated one since it said it was meant for ‘Over 40’ , and then faced with the choice of 3 creams i had no clue about, i took out the ultimate decision making tool …..The *Inky Pinky Ponkey* . Yes, i Inky Pinky Ponkeyed my choice and the last Ponkey came on this little squeezy tube, and thus i got it home.
What Body Shop Claims
“A moisturizing eye cream that helps protect the delicate skin around the eye area, reducing the appearance of fine lines, puffiness, and dark circles, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth. Contains moisturizing shea butter and rose hip oil.”
- It is super moisturizing for sure. If you have a super dry under eye area, you will be happy to get that instant moisture boost
- It is light and thin so not heavy for your eyes
- It just does not absorb into the skin. This stubborn little thing…it just sits on top of you skin and refuses to absorb at all..annoying !!!
- I dont know what other eye creams do, but this did pretty much nothing with under eye circles or puffiness.
- As far as fine lines are concerned, the reason i even have lines is because of dryness so any kind of cream always seems to diminish the appearance, and this did that. But its not like it worked some kind of magic, i could have got by with moisturizer
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!