You Will Need
- A Blue and a Green Eye Pencil (Optional) : I am using Lakme Shadow Artist Sticks
- A Blue Eyeshadow: I am using ‘Bossy Bobbi’ from theBalm Shady Lady Palette
- An Emerald Green Eyeshadow: I am using a green from Nyx ‘For Brown Eyes Palette’
- A Light Green Eyeshadow: I am using ‘Makeout Mary’ from theBalm Shady Lady Palette
- A beigey gold eyeshadow: I am using a neutral from Nyx ‘For Brown Eyes Palette’
- Liner , Mascara : Maybelline Gel liner, Maybelline Collosal Volume Mascara
Step 2a: Take the green eye pencil as base and put it just below the blue eye pencil, halfway down the lid
Step 2b: Take the emerald green and put it on top of the green, dont extend it all the way to the inner corner.
Step 3: Now place the lightest green below the emerald green. Be careful not to cover your entire eye. We want the inner quarter of your eye lid to be empty
- Cover the empty areas of your eye (the inner part) with the neutral eyeshadow, and if possible highlight your inner corner with a gold eyepencil/ eyeshadow
- Blend the blue outwards. Do NOT blend the other colors or touch them- they will get all muddy. If they are looking too unblended then very softly go over them just once. For the blue- place your brush on the outer edge of blue and blend it outwards towards your eyebrow
Step 5:Put black eyeliner on top lid, and blue eye pencil on bottom lid (I also put some green eyeshadow to liner along with blue on the bottom lid, just below it).
You are now a mermaid / peacock / girl with green and blue eye makeup..yay!
Step 6: Go shoppinggggg !!!
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.