Well see, the problem is when we Indians get tanned, we dont get that golden honey glow that the british girls get. We (Atleast 1) , just get a thin grey film of dark dull patchiness if im out in the sun too long. Anyway, the sunscreen i was using at that time was a Banana Boat one which did practically nothing, and we came out of the play atleast 3 shades darker than how we went in. I wish Lakme/ Neutrogena had launched their SPF50 sunscreens at that time, it would have saved me a whole lot of work !!!
“High Performance Sun Screen that gives complete UV protection no matter how strong the rays. SPF 50 gives 97% protection against UVB rays and PA+++ gives complete protection against UVA rays. Cucumber and lemongrass extracts moisturize the skin and make it glow even more”
Whats to like about Lakme SPF50 Sunscreen:
- It is lightweight and not thick and greasy. This means you can put it on your face, and still put tinted moisturizer/ foundation over it without feeling heavy.Remember that SPF 50 ones are usually very thick and heavy, so compared to that this is much lighter
- It does not make your face shiny or leave a whitish cast.
- I am a sucker for lemongrass and cucumber in skincare. Maybe its just psychological, but i feel they impart such freshness to a product. This definitely smells really good.
- SPF 50 means solid protection, so it definitely wont let you tan easily. I think the great thing about this sunscreen is that it gives you solid protection without being heavy. Also this time the SPF 50
- Even though it says ‘Meant for normal to dry skin’, i am pretty certain that oily skin tones can carry this off easily, since its so light and not very heavy.
- The pump out nozzle is very handy to have and the yellow , white and silver packaging is fun to stash in your bag
- You cannot skip moisturizer with this. It says for normal to dry skin, and i have dry skin but it still doesn’t moisturize my skin enough. I can see dry patches even after application, so the claims of moitsurization dont hold good, atleast for dry skin.
- It takes some time for it to dissolve into the skin. You have to work it in, massage it a while and then its in…else it will just sit on your skin
(Please take skin care product reviews with a pinch of salt. What works for me may not work for you)
DISCLAIMER: Product sent by PR for consideration
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!