- It gives Volume in one stroke. It’s one of the most volumizing drugstore mascara’s in the market, and can easily compete with some high end mascara’s as well.
- The wand is just right, it has a fat handle which i like, and the brush itself is wide and the bristles are dense. Sometimes the thickness of the brush results in little mishaps with the wand, but you will learn with practice
- It holds good without flaking
- It comes in a waterproof variant…which is ..well..waterproof
- It does not clump on your eyes easily. You wont get those annoying black mascara deposits
Overall this is what i dont like about the Maybelline Collosal Volume Mascara
- It can make your lashes slightly stiff. That’s a bit of a pet peeve, but most mascara’s that deliver this kind of volume do that.
- The waterproof variant is extremely hard to get rid off! Some of my makeup removers dont take it off either which is really annoying!
|With the mascara on both eyes, after using an eyelash curler|
Will I repurchase: Yes
Available in : Waterproof, Regular
Recommendation: Maybelline Collosal is one of my favourite mascara’s in the market . It gives high volume, a fair bit of length and adds intense color for dramatic eyes. It does not flake, and the effects hold good throughout the day. It does however, make your lashes slightly stiff and the waterproof version is an absolute pain to take off.
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!