Shine city is a semi sheer, warm , earthy peach with really subtle gold micro glitters in it which are mostly unoticeable on application. On your lips it looks just like a high shine subtle pink .It is non sticky, very light on the lips, and does not dry them out either.
Overall this is what i loved about it:
- The texture is perfect- light and comfortable to wear in the hot summer months
- Its non sticky and non gloopy and super smooth to apply
- It has mega shine, definitely one of the shiniest lip glosses around …this is something i absolutely love
- They have some really really flattering colors in these.
- It is moisturizing, whatever those vitamins are supposed to be doing…they definitely do that!
- SPF 15- any spf is always a bonus right?
- If you like your glosses to be super pigmented, then these might dissapoint you because they are just a wash of color on your lips and work best when layered. I dont think you can really blame them for that, considering revlon says it in the product description itself that it is supposed to be semi sheer. Ultimately it does what it claims to do!
- It doesn’t last too long
Price: Rs 440/-
Recommendation: Revlon Lip glosses are semi sheer with a tint of color towards them. They work really well on top of a lipstick, and if worn on their own just provide a light wash of color to your lips .They are definitely mega shiney, the micro glitters in them are super flattering and non gritty, and these are non sticky and comfortable to wear with moisturizing qualities. They dont last too long, and if you like super pigmented lip glosses then you may not love these. Shine City is a sheer earthy deep peach that is flattering for all skintones.
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.