|Twist (not click) the bottom, and the color comes on top|
Innocent Rose is an upbeat rose pink. It is a fantastic kind of pink for my medium skin tone- it brights up my face but is still warm enough so as to not look too garish on me. When i swatched it in the store, i thought this was going to be a bright pink lipstick on me, but once on the lips it really is very muted and natural looking. If you are someone who thinks pink does not look good on you, or wash you out then you will be pleasantly surprised by how wearable and flattering this pink is.
|ChamBor Flowing Lipstick Innocent Rose Swatch (With Flash)|
|Chambor Flowing Lipstick Innocent Rose Swatch (Without Flash)|
To Sum up then, this is what i liked about Chambor Flowing Lipstick
- Very Very pigmented- will cover up pigmented lips well
- Very good lasting power- 7 hours lasting on me with just slight fading. So really good for all day work
- The texture is like a soft cream- very light and comfortable to apply.
- The pink in question is a really really flattering pink for a range of skintones.
- The pen packaging in the silver case is really sleek looking, and it makes for controlled application
- There are a lot of really gorgeous colors available – i want this red that i saw the model in the photo wearing!
- The formula , once it dries to a matte finish on your lips- is not very moisturizing. I definitely feel the need for a chapstick after i wear this. This is surprising, since it claims to contain all sorts of moiturizing ingredients like Shea Butter
- This takes time getting used to – for two reasons. One, like mentioned before there is a lag between the twisting the cap and the product coming out, so you need to experiment with that. Secondly, when you apply this straight with the pen on your lips, it is going to result in a very streaky application. So you need to purse your lips down for it to spread evenly. When you purse them down, since this is flowing..it tends to spread out outside of your lips. So it takes a while to figure out what quantity is right for you
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.