|Faces Cosmetics Eyeshadow Quad|
The Faces Eyeshadow Quad in 04 contains the following colors:
- Top Color: An almost metallic sheeny sky blue. This is the least pigmented shade of the quad, but still applies decently
- Second Color: A mehendi green with some silver shimmer to it. This applies really well, and looks great with my brown eyes
- Third Color: A Plum Purple. This is my absolute favourite color in the quad and is undoubtedly the prettiest purple eyeshadow i own. Love it.
- Bottom Color– A light yellowy green. This applies really well too, and is a nice summery color.
|Faces Cosmetics Eyeshadow Swatches|
Overall, these eyeshadows are really super pigmented, and surprisingly they have much lesser fallout than a lot of other shimmery eyeshadows have. The four colors work really well together- i for one think purples and greens can be carried off by everyone and anyone. If it were upto me, i would replace the sky blue with a gold or a neutral beige highlight color, but thats just my personal preference
Overall this is what i liked about the Faces Eyeshadow Quad
- Super Pigmented Eyeshadows- One stroke and there is rich, vivid color payoff
- The colors are well chosen and work with each other really nicely
- The purple deserves a special mention because it is just a gorgeous purple-vibrant, but still so wearable. Im obsessed with this purple. I have been using it as eyeliner
- They have a decent lasting power even without a primer. They do fade after a while, but it gives me approximately five hours of wear without a primer underneath
- They do not have as much fallout as i expected. Given that most of these veer on the sheeny slightly shimmery side- they fall out much less than what my ultra shimmer 88 color coastal scents pallette does.
Overall this is what i did not like about the Faces Eyeshadow Quad
- The texture of the eyeshadows is not very silky or buttery. Not that this means they are hard to work with, just that they dont feel as smooth to me.
- I would have replaced the lighter blue with a much more pigmented neutral color to make a complete quad.
Price: Rs 499/-
Recommendation: The shadows are super duper pigmented, and have fun colors that will suit a lot of eye colors and skin tones. I definitely think this is a very value for money quad- if you are someone who likes playing with color then this will definitely not dissapoint.
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.