Person X wants to gift Brown Person Y some presents, and Brown Person Y has very pigmented lips and hates lipsticks- only goes for glosses. Person X wants suggestions! I am talking in code language because you know…what if Person Y reads my blog then she will know Person X wants to gift her something and those kind of gifts are never fun!!!! Plus i am hung over from watching too much secret service stuff on ’24’ so bear with me. So Person X here are my suggestions:
- If the thought of lipsticks makes someone go ewwww then ease into it by trying out ‘lip creams’ or liquid lipsticks- these feel like a liquid gloss but give coverage of a lipstick..Infact i think you should trick Person Y by gifting a liquid lipstick and saying ‘Look-its such a pretty gloss’.
- If the above doesn’t work then make sure you get the pigmented glosses and not the sheer ones…
- Bourjois Delicate Lip Cream in Rose Veloute- Looks like a gloss, is pigmented like a lipstick and the color is a peachy brown. VERY flattering on darker skintones.
- Chambor Flowing Lipstick in Plum Rose- test this one out first
- Try the Revlon Liquid Lipsticks as well
- Maybelline Color Sensational in ‘My Mahogany’– Great everyday ‘My lips but better’ shade. its one of those cult shades amongst Indian girls
- Maybelline Color sensational in Bronze Orange: Perfect peachy shade for darker colors. very deep peach, apricot type color
- Maxfactor Rose Wood: Great Pinky Brown
- MAC Creme in your coffee-‘Another one of those MLBB shades-Pinky Brown’
- Nyx Frappucino– Darker Girls rock this nude shade. It looks like just a lighter color of their lips. Dont be mistaken on how it looks in the tube. Its lovely on the lips as a nude…not as an everyday color but as a nude
- MAC Cosmo– its a universally flattering kind of pink that anyone can carry off
- Maybelline Color Sensational in ‘Blushing Brunette’- Another nice pink one.
- Mac Amorous Lipstick- A perfect lipstick to just dress you up a little bit. Amorous is a deep ruby/ plum kind of a shade
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Irish Pink- I really like the finish of Colorbar lipsticks and Irish Pink is one i think will suit a lot of people
- Maybelline Color Sensational Hooked on Pink Lipstick– A deeper pink that is universally flattering
- Chambor Glitzy Gloss 610- Purply Pink gloss which is really pigmented and is carried off really well by darker skintones. My sister is a shade darker than me and she looks absolutely stunning in this color. I would recommend you check out 611 and others as well. These are very pigmented glosses
- Maybelline Hooked on Pink Color Sensational Gloss- A color that is universally flattering so really it looks good on anyone
- Maybelline Plumtastic Color Sensational Gloss- Pinky Plum color for a wearable way to wear plum and be slightly dressed up
- Maybelline Mocha Glaze Color Sensational Gloss
- Lakme Sheer Satin Gloss in 11, 23
- Nyx Lip Gloss in Natural- Quintessential everyday lipgloss
- Nyx Lip Gloss in Tea Rose – A pretty wearable pink for darker skin
- MAC Nymphette Lipgloss- This is slightly sheer though, so pigmented lips should avoid
- Mac Love Nectar Lipgloss
- Inglot AMC Lip Paint #62 : Indian Beauty Central in the comments below vouches that its the perfect pigmented lip color for dusky divas!
- Revlon Super Lustrous Gloss in “Cherries in the Glow’ (Thanks Tanveer- i forgot all about Revlon Superlustrous)
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!