The final day at Delhi Couture Week saw Rohit Bal (the king of jackets in my opinion) along with Gaurav Gupta ( super talented new-ish designer). The makeup for Gaurav’s show was a bit different- blank faces but with a pop of color in wing shapes around the eyes. Rohit Bal’s models looked gorgeous- a lot of bronze tones, gold highlighter and a very earthy indian princess like look in the end. Have a look at the products used.
MAC BACKSTAGE AT ROHIT BAL
KEY MAKEUP ARTIST – MICKEY CONTRACTOR (MAC DIRECTOR OF ARTISTRY INDIA)
INSPIRATION: “ROHIT’S INSPIRATION FOR HIS COLLECTION IS PEACE (SHANTI) BUT WITH A CERTAN CHAOTIC ELEMENT.”
MAKEUP: “THIS LOOK IS MINAMALISTIC SKIN AND A NUDE LIP WITH A SOFT ACCENT ON THE EYES IN COPPER AND GOLD”
LIPGLASS IN GAGA2
FROM RUNWAY TO REALWAY – HOW TO GET THE LOOK:
1. HEAVILY MOISTURIZE THE ENTIRE FACE WITH STUDIO MOISTURE CREAM
2. APPLY STUDIO MOISTURE COVER CONCEALER AS A FOUNDATION ON THE T-ZONE ONLY
3. LIGHTLY POWDER THE ENTIRE FACE WITH SELECT SHEER LOOSE POWDER
4. STRONGLY CONTOUR THE ENTIRE FACE; CHEEK BONES, JAWLINEAND TEMPLES WITH MINERALIZE SKINFINISH
5. APPLY CREAM COLOUR BASE IN PEARL IN A U SHAPE AROUND THE OUTER CORNER OF THE EYE
6. APPLY A LAYER OF EYE SHADOW IN ON THE ENTIRE EYE LID
7. ADD A LAYER OF EYE SHADOW IN ON TOP OF THE AND BLEND UPWARDS TO THE CREASE
8. CURL LASHES AND APPLY ZOOMLASH MASCARA IN ZOOMBLACK
9. APPLY # 4 LASHES
10. DEFINE BROWS WITH A EYESHADOW THAT SIMILAR TO YOUR HAIR COLOUR
11. APPLY LIP PENCIL IN SPICE ALL OVER THE LIPS
12. ADD A GENEROUS AMOUNT OF LIPGLASS IN GAGA2 TO FINISH THE LOOK
This is what the Gaurav Gupta models look like. No face chart here cos well..there is no makeup used ! Only pop of color around the eyes..
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.