What I Like
- It does smoothen my hair without making it oil or heavy. My hair feels softer and smoother
- It detangles my hair a lot more so after a shower, it is really easy to comb through. Kind of like what Livon Silky Potion used to do !
- It adds some shine to my hair. Not the ‘Omg her hair blinds me ‘ variety, but there is a slight glossy effect!
- It is light, so it doesnt make your hair oily or sticky looking
What i dont really like
- It smells like ‘Chameli ka Tel’ (Jasmine Oil) and its REALLY not pleasant. I am reminded of those huge wrestlers in Indian villages getting a body massage from a local masseuse when i smell it. Ick. The good thing though is that the smell doesnt transfer on to the hair too much because you need just a little bit of serum. But the thing is , you know when im getting ready for a date, i dont want anything even close to Chameli Ka Tel near me!
- I didnt see it being too effective on frizziness, or making my hair stronger (Iv been using this for 3 weeks now)
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!