- Mac Bronzed Eyeshadow is a luxuriously rich deep dark brown with shimmer. Gorgeous color to wear with a lot of gold (which we know we see a lot of in Indian clothes!) but also really pretty paired with purple or green. It is one of the most richest and pigmented eyeshadows MAC has made and a definite must have!
- Mac Amber Lights is a bright yellowy gold. Its a lot more golden than how yellow its looking in the swatch and goes great with most wedding fanfare
- Mac Expensive Pink is the most gorgeous peachy gold eyeshadow , and one of my go-to eyeshadows for pretty much any pink/ peach/ gold/ neutral indian outfit. It really isnt like the swatch and i know its looking baby pink in it, but its just a tiny little hint of pink with a lot f peach and gold! It just never seems to photograph the way i want it to!
- Mac Cranberry eyeshadow is a plummy reddish shade with a frost finish and a tiny hint of silver reflects in it. It goes so well with indian colors, and while wearing this all over your lid might be too dramatic, but a little trick is to add a little bit of it on top of browns in the outer corner. It just instantly gives dimension (much like coppering does) and turns an ordinary two toned eye into a professional looking one.
- Mac Antiqued eyeshadow is a rustish – brown color which is really great as an all over lid color, or even an outer half color. I find that it sometimes photographs slightly orange on some people- but i totally love this on me. Its very versatile.
- Mac Mythology eyeshadow is a peachy copper eyeshadow which is really glittery. I cant say i totally love this shadow, because i find it doesn’t match up to the pigmentation levels of the other ones, but i really really like the color and its a shame this isnt available in any finish apart from lustre (which by the way, is my least favourite eyeshadow finish).
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!