|Mac Carbonized Eyesahdow Left, Mac Creamy Bisque Eyeshadow Right|
|Mac Equilibrium Blush Swatch|
|Mac Offshoot lipstick swatch|
Overall, this was my favourite collection from MAC, and also some of your favourites too (Its got 16% of the readers vote in the Readers Choice and came in second). If i had to give you my 2 cents about the collection i would say:
- Mac Carbonized Eyeshadow is absolutely stunning (My swatch doesnt do justice) Its a rich dark bronzey shadow with amazing color payoff and really velvety to apply. Definitely would get that . The collection also has Mac Satin Taupe (Permanent) and Mac Mythology (Permanent) both of which are great colors. Satin Taupe is a great color to own on its own- and is one of my mac favourites since forever! Mythology is a gorgeous color but has a lustre finish so its a bit difficult to apply.
- Mac Equlibrium blush is a gorgeous earthy shade- perfect to warm up your face, but it does remind me of Colorbar Just Earth (which by the way is one of my favourites)
- Mac Stunner blush (not photographed here) really is a stunner : a pinky coral and totally “my type’ but darker skintones might not be able to pull it off
- The Midnight Blue Fluidline is very similar to Siahi, but its deeper and has more teal in it. if you have Siahi you can probably skip this. Mac Dark Envy is a gorgeous emerald green ! Love!
- Mac Offshoot lipstick is a must have for me, its a great pinky plum kind of everyday shade and is very wearable for indian skin tones.
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!