GlossyBox is Coming to India!

by mehak on January 27, 2012

in New Launches

GlossyBox India Launch

By now you would have already heard this,but i needed to have this up here. There are already a ton of  sample boxes in the market, but now we have UK’s original Glossy Box coming to India!!!!!! Who wishes that Glossy Box India  bring some UK brands in those boxes for us? *Raises Hands* Please Pretty Please Glossy Box!!!!! This is what i got in my email…

GLOSSYBOX Beauty is coming to India

We’re GLOSSYBOX Beauty, an idea born from a team of beauty lovers who got tired of wasting time and money buying the newest beauty products without the opportunity to try them to understand if they are right for us. GLOSSYBOX Beauty has grown to become the world’s leading premium beauty subscription company. We are present in 14 countries on 6 continents, and we are now COMING TO INDIA!

Log on to  for more details!! They are also starting a facebook giveaway soon (tommorow i think) so stay tuned and you can win a 3 month subscription!! Yayieeeee!!!

What brands do you want to see in Glossy Box India? Do you think they will stick to brands available here, or venture out and get us some UK brands as well? I cant wait im so excited!!! I remember a UK blogger recieving a Nars Lipgloss in their Glossybox, and i would love for some more things like that to come in their Indian Version. Glossy Box India..Dont Dissapoint us!!!!

philamazan January 27, 2012 at 4:07 pm

i wanttttt !!! i hope tey dont modify it to suit indian taste :(
tat will be soo disappointin(fingers crossd)

Sweet&Bitter January 27, 2012 at 5:28 pm

i soo wish they bring in the international brands..getting a NARS lipgloss will be soo much awesome !!!

Nidhi (Shukla) Pandey January 28, 2012 at 5:50 pm

Hey Mahek… was out of town so dint get the chance to read ur posts… BTW I saw tht Blisccvered wala post n dis one also…I am not the one who tries out cosmetics a lott… infact I buy cosmetics based on reviews by trustworthy people (which now happen to be blogs) So I feel such things r best left to my advisors.. :) I am too lazy to try out something new just to test howz it..n I become esp skeptical bout buyin it if it turns to be costly.. I wonder how many females r like me :)

Raveena January 29, 2012 at 7:35 am

Hi Mehak,

I am very excited to see this whole concept coming to India. Glossybox, Ritzbox, blisscovered.. the more choice we have the better for us. Thanks for keeping us up-to-date.

mehak January 29, 2012 at 9:06 am

My pleasure raveena!! Im really excited too!!!

Raveena February 19, 2012 at 3:22 am

I am sorry but GlossyBox India has become the biggest joke. They cheated on us. Why did they continue on creating the hype knowing fully well that they still don’t have any brands on board? They even announced the winners! They cheated. They are not a start-up. They should have imported products. They have been irresponsible and unprofessional. I will never trust them even if they come back again. I hope we have better options in India itself.

Shikha chandra December 19, 2013 at 4:53 pm

Was the glossybox finally launched? Couldn’t find anything about it..