When I decided to buy the Revlon Beyond Natural Skin Matching Makeup the SA, showed me this foundation under yellow lights and boy it looked amazing on my wrist. However, the occasion was one of my friend’s wedding which was supposed to be at night in December. I was happy that I had got a matching foundation which had these micro specs which would adjust to my skin tone. My skin had become dry and when I applied the Revlon Beyond Natural foundation it made me look as if I was supposed to be cast in some Horror show (or a character who loves Halloween to bits). I had to switch my foundation and asked from my friends. So that’s my story.
- Love the packaging .Very sleek comes in a tube with a nozzle
- The SA’s who gave me gyaan , was very knowledgeable , made me feel like I just migrated from the villages to the city
- Expensive , rather , its just a waste of money,
- Hate the texture , blending and lasting power
- Does not suit dry skin at all
- Personally, I love foundations where I get to work with coverage (from Sheer to heavy). This foundation doesn’t give me the leverage to do that.
Overall Verdict : D
Price : Rs 960/ for 30ml
Will I Repurchase : Never( Even if its Halloween!!!)
Recommendation: People with Oily / Normal/ Combo skin , shouldn’t really waste their money on this particular product, because I honestly feel even Lakme , can take this down easily. This leaves whitish cast, and then oxidizes after application, and doesnt last long either.
About the Guest Writer
Lapanika is a twenty something , who is currently living in the states. She says that her move to the US got her introduced to the big bad world of makeup, and she hasnt looked back ever since. To think that this was a girl who thought that primer meant something that is to be added to paint!
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!