Best Bridal Makeup Artists in Bangalore: Top 10 with Makeup Photos, Reviews & Info

by Mehak Shahani on February 6, 2012

in Beauty Banter, Bridal Blog, Bridal fashion, Bridal Makeup, Bridal Makeup Bangalore, Features

A reader is also a part of the Bride-t0-be gang and is getting married in Bangalore in 2 months!  Congratulaaaaaattiiooonnssss fellow  Bride-Zilla !!!Can you girls suggest some good Bridal Makeup Artists in Bangalore for her??? Someone who does nice, clean, subtle makeup and not that cakey stuff all of us hate!!!!

Okay so rounding up our favourites from all you girls who wrote in, we decided to put all our favourite Bridal Makeup Artists in Bangalore in one place on our new wedding blog called Wed Me Good. You can view all of them on wedmegood.com/vendors (select bangalore from the drop down). Or write in with suggestions below

To list down a few, here  are the favourites: Ralph Daniels is one of the top names there actually- super busy, couldnt’t touch base with him when we tried to but a lot of bangalore girls have written in to us saying how he is one of the best out there.

gouri-kapur-bridal-makeup-mumbai

1. Gouri Kapur: Though one of the more expensive ones in Bangalore, Gouri has actually worked on a number of celebs including Deepika Padukone. I love how nicely she does the base for a flawless look, an the gold tones she uses are perfect for Indian skin. Take a look at her profile on the link given below !

sabrina-suhail-bridal-makeup-bangalore

2. Sabrina Suhail: One look at Sabrina’s profile and you will know why I love her. From gorgeous , glowing christian brides to innately indian, earthy, south Indian ones- Sabrina is super versatile and can easily go from creating a soft ethereal Indian bride to a more bold one !

See her work and photos on our new wedding blog- Sabrina Suhail

shalini-narayanan-bridal-makeup-bangalroe

3.Shalini Narayanan: Shalinis  makeup is clean, polished and understated. She believes in enhancing a brides skin first to make sure it is gorgeous and glowing and then focuses on the other features, a philosophy I totally agree with !

See her work and photos on our new wedding blog- Shalini Narayanan

pushpa-bridal-makeup-bangalore

4. Pushpa @ Blush Studio: Another name that  Bangalore based brides recommended to us and she too does work that is subtle and elegant ! I love the pretty peach and pink tones in her blush and the pretty highlighters she uses !

See her work and photos on our wedding blog – Pushpa at Blush Studio

Fullscreen capture 6162014 124314 AM.bmp

5. Manjeet Khehra:  Someone we discovered recently, but we definitely like the pretty peachy tones used on the eyes ! !! You can view her work on her facebook page or on our new website wed me good ! Contact details given in the comments below !

If you girls know of more names please do write in suggesting us about more makeup artists in Bangalore !

ashie February 7, 2012 at 8:42 am

i had a wedding in the family recently and the make up artist who did my cousin’s make up was amazin! very cultured guy and uses a-grade products including mac!
u have to try him out!

Mr. Raghu: 09845018846

mehak February 7, 2012 at 12:29 pm

Thanks Ashie!!!! Im sure you have helped her out!

Manjeet&Preeya April 20, 2013 at 3:57 pm

Hello all u pretty ladies

If you want that natural glory skin and not the cakey, pasty foundation. If u want those pretty eyes that look fresh and opened up and those eyes loaded with a zillion colors contact us and come for a free trial. Yes we do not charge for our trials. We do a full face unlike most of the others who just show you half the face. We are confident once you try us, u will come back and hence we do not charge.
Manjeet and I are a team together making brides feel and look their best on their best days.

Call- +919972012250
Email – ManjeetPreeya@yahoo.com
Fb- http://www.facebook.com/ManjeetPreeya

Manjeet&Preeya June 5, 2013 at 6:16 pm

Our updated contact# is 9972012250

Shalini July 1, 2013 at 1:51 pm

hi,, manjeetPreeya.. my wedding in the month of Oct 31st, so i required bridal make up from your side could you provide me the details….

Sapna July 4, 2013 at 11:57 pm

Thank you making me look the best of the biggest day of my life. You girls Manjeet and Priya, u rock, i suggest every bangalore girl to give their free trial a shot before anything else :) Good luck for you future.

Manjeet&Preeya October 30, 2013 at 10:22 pm

Thank you Sapna. Always there to make you look and feel your best.

Manjeet
9972012250

Manjeet&Preeya June 5, 2013 at 6:16 pm

Hello all you pretty brides to be!!

First of all congratulations on your engagement. I would like to introduce ourselves here. We are two best friends who wanted to do something we love and hence took up our passion as our career and now love what we do. We are now professional make up artists working on Bridals, photoshoots, fashion, parties and any happy events which need professional makeup.
Do take a look at our page and like it if you like it
We do free trials, since we are confident once you see our services you will for sure come back to us. We come to your location and make you look and feel your best on the best day of your life. And since it is two of us working on you, we are faster, neater and full of new ideas.
Do contact us for queries if any.
Thanks
Manjeet
+91 9972012250

Sunehri Jha June 14, 2013 at 11:20 am

Hi Rekha,

Thank you for the fabulous look you gave me for my wedding. I never thought someone I hired based on comments would turn to be the best thing. I am very glad I found you. Thanks a lot.
Good Luck

Sunehri

Sharon February 8, 2012 at 7:56 am

Hi Ashie!

Bangalore Bridezilla, here! Thanks so much for your reply. Will defo check it out.

ashie February 8, 2012 at 1:06 pm

no prob..congrats on the wedding :)

Sharon February 8, 2012 at 6:32 pm

Thanks a lot, Ashie!

Manjeet&Preeya October 30, 2013 at 10:30 pm

Want to look your natural best. Don’t want layers of foundation? Not crazily done overloaded eyes? Want to feel your best too?? Need new and not the run-of the mill old hairstyles? Need us to come to your location for your makeup? Have other guests like ur mum, sis, friend etc too for a party makeup?

We offer you a free trial before you decide. We are 2 young girls who totally understand your needs first, come up with fresh ideas and looks, give you the best of accessories. So call us and head over. See my work here and decide for yourself.

Cheers
Manjeet
9972012250

samantha September 1, 2014 at 4:02 pm

Thanks Ashie.

i has my wedding last week and we contacted Raghu on the no. u provided, my friends and colleagues gave me a lot of compliment on the makeup.
He does a wonderful makeup for women and his charges are also reasonable

Vaishnavi February 8, 2012 at 10:46 am

Hello Sharon!! Congratulations!! I have seen the lady from Peaches salon work her magic! She’s definitely subtle & great! No layers or cakes.

Sharon February 8, 2012 at 6:34 pm

Is it the one in Ulsoor? I’ll contact her and see what comes of it. Thank you so much for your reply and your review of her work!

Sharon February 8, 2012 at 6:35 pm

Oh and thanks for the wishes! :)

Vaishnavi February 10, 2012 at 8:25 am

Yeah. I think thats her. All the best!

Vaishnavi February 8, 2012 at 10:47 am

Hello Sharon!! Congratulations!! I have seen the lady from Peaches salon work her magic! She’s definitely subtle & great! No layers or cakey stuff.

Sweta February 8, 2012 at 1:37 pm

I had my wedding reception in B’lore in 2010 and had got my make-up done by Nalini. She is amazing to say the least .. I still get asked how my skin looked so flawless that day … the pictures come out really nice as well ..
You can check out a few pics here – https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=175099645846797&set=a.175097699180325.38135.120000798023349&type=3&theater

You can email me at swetabhoi@gmail.com to know her contact details ..

Sharon February 8, 2012 at 6:38 pm

Thanks so much for your reply and your help, Sweta! Congratulations on the wedding and I must say you look absolutely radiant and lovely on your big day :)

I’ll drop in a mail to you asap. Thank you so much, again!

Shreya February 8, 2012 at 2:30 pm

bookmarking this :) might need this…

Sharon February 8, 2012 at 6:40 pm

Dearest Mehak,

I cannot tell you how grateful I am for your timely help. In addition to being an absolutely gorgeous young woman, you are an amazing person. Thank you so much!

God bless!!

mehak February 9, 2012 at 5:46 am

Aww thanks Sharon!
Considering the difficulty i had finding a MUA in a city new to me, i totally understood where u wer coming from

Ishita July 2, 2012 at 1:00 am

Hi can some1 plz tell me a good makeup artist in blore for my engagement….

Deepti July 9, 2012 at 3:18 pm

Hi,

I have the same question.. if some knows.. I am also getting engaged soon and being new to Bangalore.. need people for mehendi, makeup and dress.. can some1 help with leads?

Dany July 11, 2012 at 2:28 pm

Hi,
My sister just got married in Bangalore. Alifiya Roshan did her makeup. Everyone had good comments about the makeup.

You can check out her website – http://www.alifiyaroshan.com

Contact Number – 9731032366

Rekha Krishnamurthy October 11, 2012 at 5:46 pm

Hi Girls,

I am a Professional Makeup Artist based in Bangalore. Please write to me and I will get back to you duly.

Thanks.

Parinita December 14, 2012 at 3:08 pm

Hi Rekha
I am getting married in another couple of weeks.looking good makeup artise in a reasonable price. lemme know ur contact number to contact u

thanks

Swetha January 23, 2013 at 6:45 pm

Hi Rekha,
I’m getting married in Feb looking for makeup artist. can u pls share me your contact details n profile details. pls do mail me ur price for one event.

Thanks,
Sweths

Rekha Krishnamurthy January 23, 2013 at 7:58 pm

Hi Swetha,

Can you mail me on ria_1_a@yahoo.com and we can take it forward from there.

Thanks,
Rekha

Tia Murthy February 5, 2013 at 11:44 am

Hey Rekha, just wanted to thank you for the fabulous wedding makeup you gave me.

Shalini Nilani April 2, 2013 at 6:41 pm

Hi Rekha,

Just wanted to thank you for the flawless wedding makeup you and your team gave me. You are really good. I am going to recommend you to all my friends. Thanks again.

Shalini

Aditi Nanandagopal April 9, 2013 at 8:33 pm

Hi Rekha,

I am extremely thankful to you and your team for making me feel like a princess on my Wedding. All my family and friends were happy and I am sure by now some of my friends
have already contacted you. Thanks a ton. Keep up your good work and Gook Luck.

Aditi

Kavya Paramashivaiah May 4, 2013 at 11:00 am

Hi Rekha,

I just wanted to let you know that I am very happy and thankful to have chosen you for my Bridal Makeup. I just saw some of my wedding pictures and my face is looking really subtle and elegant with the makeup you have done. You are really good. Thanks a lot. I am surely going to recommend you to my dear ones.

Kavya

Pushpa Gurudutt May 29, 2013 at 7:28 pm

Hi Rekha,

Thank you very much for making me look so beautiful on my wedding. I really cannot thank you enough. You are very talented. Keep it up :-)

Lots of luck and love,
Pushpa

Myra Deshpande July 1, 2013 at 5:16 pm

Hi Rekha,

I have a destination wedding coming up in Nov this year. I am keen to hire you, so let me know If you can take up my wedding. I have also emailed you with more information on location, date etc. Please do respond. Thanks.

Priya September 10, 2013 at 12:26 am

Hi Rekha,

I am getting married on Dec 12 and looking for a make up artist. Please mail me your details.

Priya

Rekha Krishnamurthy September 10, 2013 at 12:01 pm

Hi Priya,

Write to me on ria_1_a@yahoo.com with your contact details. I shall revert to you.

Rekha

suha February 24, 2013 at 11:50 pm

I am a make up artist, you can let me know if there is an event.
suha
9632344663

Priya September 11, 2013 at 12:22 am

Hi Suha,

Can I get your contact details?

Priya

Navika B January 28, 2013 at 7:57 pm

Dearest Rekha,

Thank you for the fabulous makeup you gave me for my wedding. You are simply awesome. Thanks a lot.

Good luck.
Navika

Katyaini Kapur February 25, 2013 at 12:31 pm

Hey Rekha,

I was very apprehensive and nervous about hiring a makeup artist only based on reviews but, thank you so very much for making me a bride with a twist. Hats off to you for turning me from a south indian to a very authentic north indian bride. I still cant stop gushing from the compliments I received. Thanks again. Bless you.

KK

K Ramesh July 3, 2013 at 12:58 pm

If you cal do Madisaru Pudavai for Tamil Iyer bride pl call

Zahra October 28, 2012 at 5:42 pm

I am Zahra , A certified proffessional makeup artist..specialize in bridal, special events, fashion, party makeup and more…based in Bangalore…u can contact me through email..

Deepti October 29, 2012 at 8:54 am

can you please share your website/FB profile or work pics anywhere so that we can see your work and contact you?

Rekha Krishnamurthy October 29, 2012 at 1:00 pm

Hello Deepti,

Can you please provide me your email ID so that I can send you my works. You can write to me at ria_1_a@yahoo.com.

Misbah November 16, 2012 at 12:15 pm

Hi zahra . Pls send me ur contact info too.. My email I’d is amina.misbah@yahoo.com
Thanks.

Zahra October 29, 2012 at 1:37 pm

Jus send me ur email id..:) I’ll send u all ma work pics..and if u lik it…u can contact me :)

Deepti October 29, 2012 at 1:41 pm

Hey, please mail me on deepticuttie@gmail.com and please mention about the charges as well and also if you give trails as well?

Priya September 11, 2013 at 12:26 am

Hi Zahra,

Can I please get your contact details?

Priya

Zahra September 11, 2013 at 11:34 am

Hello priya

Yeah sure….u can call me on 9742529885 or mail me on this id zahra.firdous91@gmail.com.

Zahra November 16, 2012 at 1:14 pm

Hello misbah, I have sent u my contact info…u can get bak to me anytime..

mehak November 16, 2012 at 2:44 pm

Dear Zahra, Would you like to be fetured for an interview on P &B about bridal makeup trends etc?
Let me know!

Zahra November 16, 2012 at 2:56 pm

Hello Mehak, can u please provide me ur email id…so that I can get bak to u there….:)

mehak November 16, 2012 at 3:05 pm

peachesandblush (at) gmail (dot)com

Zahra November 19, 2012 at 2:58 pm

Hey everyone, m providing discount on my services…look extra fab on ur special day…prices starting from the range of rs1500-3800 including ramp walk look, evening makeup and bridal makeover..with ur desired hairstyle as well….also providing free trials…so that u see my work..limited offer..if any one intrested contact through my email id..and I’ll get bak to u.. zahra.firdous91@gmail.com

Zahra December 14, 2012 at 5:49 pm

Brides to be…now contact me for ur very special day…u can see my work pics on fb fanpage… “Zahra – makeup artist and hairstylist…and can ddirectly contact me 9742529885

Rina Wadhwa January 1, 2013 at 12:42 pm

Dear Rekha,

Thank you so much for making me the Bride I always wanted to be. Your patience, knowledge about makeup & professionalism is to be experienced to be believed!!! God bless u.

Rekha Krishnamurthy January 1, 2013 at 6:33 pm

@Rina

Thanks a lot for your generous words. You really made my day!!!

Chai March 4, 2013 at 4:37 pm

Hi Mehak, you are a god send! You know that right? :) I’m getting married next year and was freaking out a little about different aspects of planning and then I found this website!

God bless you! Have taken down different numbers, will set appointments when I’m visiting Banagalore!

Manjeet&Preeya June 5, 2013 at 6:20 pm

Hello Chai!!

You may take a look at our work here

We offer a free trial before your big day, so do contact us for any further queries.

Thanks
Manjeet
9972012250

Sabrina March 17, 2013 at 11:07 am

hi,
please check out my work and contact me if interested

Aisha June 10, 2013 at 2:35 pm

Hi Sabrina,

Can you please share your contact number or email id.

Sabrina June 18, 2013 at 10:32 am
Sabrina March 17, 2013 at 11:09 am
Suji April 10, 2013 at 12:43 am

I’m getting married this April 27th here in bangalore and I’m looking for a makeup artist for the same. Pls do mail me at suji1124@gmail.com.

rajapriya May 25, 2013 at 10:07 pm

I am an makeup artist i can do the best natural makeup

Priya September 11, 2013 at 12:32 am

Hi Rajapriya,

Can I get your contact details pls ?

Priya

pooja gupta June 15, 2013 at 7:40 pm

Introduction
Pooja Gupta Makeup Expert And Grooming Consultant,
“Hands Which Make’s You Look Gorgeous”
My Work
*Pooja Gupta is specialist in making aware of Rich and Glamours Bridal Makeup and Grooming . *Pooja Gupta is a professional and experienced make-up artist whose work has been recognized both locally and nationally, and is now considered the LEADER & EDUCATOR in the World of Makeup Art. As her reputation has grown, so has her huge fan base and many continue to follow her progress . *Pooja opened a Mekeup Lesson And Self Grooming Training Classes where she used her teaching skills and love for hair and beauty to help dedicated and passionate individuals who want to Look Gorgeous .

Priya September 11, 2013 at 12:33 am

Hi Pooja,

Can I get your contact details pls ?

Priya

Chandini Asrani July 29, 2013 at 7:42 pm

Makeup by Shreya And Chandini Asrani- Bangalore

Do check out our work on Facebook. We are Professional Makeup Artists based out of Bangalore.
Do call us on 98450 82420/ 98450 47947 for inquiries and bookings! Best of luck for your big day!
Here’s a link to our Facebook Page- https://www.facebook.com/ShreyaAndChandini

Thanks,
Chandini Asrani
98450 82420

Deepa Beauty Salon August 5, 2013 at 4:18 pm

Hi,

Beauty Tip of the Week

The biggest skin problem that causes during the monsoon is fungal infections. Fungus is born in humid weather and it easily grows and enters the skin throw the wet pores. As a result it could develops itchy reddish flaking patches on the body.
To know more read us on http://www.facebook.com/DeepaBeautySalon.Bangalore

rashmi October 15, 2013 at 10:47 pm

hi,
can anyone suggest me the good salon for bridal facial sittings n for bridal make up .???

Niti October 30, 2013 at 3:17 pm

Hi Rekha,
i would like to know about your work and your different makeup styles as i would be getting married this december 12th.

Rekha Krishnamurthy October 30, 2013 at 3:23 pm

Hi Niti,

Please write to me here ria_1_a@yahoo.com and we can take it forward from there.

Richa November 20, 2013 at 9:35 pm

Hi,
How much do you charge for bridal makeup, I want to have a trial my marriage got fixed which is in coming months. Last time for my elder sister’s marriage we went to R.T.Nagar Naturals saloon as one of my relative suggested, ofcourse they did fantastic job every thing was looking naturals but they charged 5 thousand.
This time for my marriage I want to be look more attractive when compared to my elder sister. Please give me your contact details.

Thanks,
Richa

Rekha Krishnamurthy November 20, 2013 at 11:16 pm

Hello Richa,

You can write to me at ria_1_a@yahoo.com for specific details.

SADIQ November 21, 2013 at 12:41 pm

Hi Richa,

Thank you so much for your valuable comment about our services.

I would like you to come back to us for your wedding bridal make-up and we could able to do more better. Please have a visit for trial and we will suggest for your expectations.

keerthi November 24, 2013 at 12:33 pm

Hello..i’m looking for the best bridal makeup artist in bangalore. Kindly suggest.

Manjeet&Preeya November 26, 2013 at 8:02 am

Hello keerthi!!

Pls take a look at our work here and contact us for queries if any.

Thanks
Manjeet
9972012250

Heera Nanda November 29, 2013 at 5:04 pm

I would suggest Yani Shrivastava. Checkout http://www.yanis.in .. She is awesome and famous for Natural looking makeup

Deepika January 13, 2014 at 3:14 pm

Yani is best professional makeup artist in bangalore and go through website below
You can contact through link

Shreya and Chandini December 2, 2013 at 8:46 pm

Hi,

You can also take a look at our work on facebook
At http://www.facebook.com/shreyaandchandini
Or call us on 98450-47947, 98450-82420

Shreya and Chandini
9845047947, 9845082420

Vaishnavi/aonecentlife December 11, 2013 at 7:33 am

Hey!! I had Seema Tabassum do my makeup and she was fab!! She uses MAC products, I didn’t have a trial with her prior to the wedding day because of our schedules and I loved what she did for me!! You can find her work on Facebook!!

Sushma December 19, 2013 at 11:44 am

Hi Everyone,
Can anyone plz suggest me the best bridal makeup. I am getting married in May.

Shruthi December 20, 2013 at 8:34 am

Hey Sushma
Manjeet had worked her magic on me for my wedding. I am glad I found her. It’s not just makeup, even the hair was so perfect. Most of the other makeup artist I noticed on their pictures do a very bad job with the hair which spoils the complete look. You can see my photos too on their page http://www.facebook.com/ManjeetPreeya. Changed my phone can’t give her number, should he there on the page.
Shruthi

Dawn January 8, 2014 at 10:13 am

Hi,

I am a Professionally Qualified MAC Makeup artist. And live in Bangalore.

I would create a flawless neat makeup for your wedding day.

You may contact Me on 9902624057.

Regards Dawn

lavanya January 23, 2014 at 4:44 pm

I think you can go with yani. she it the best make up artist in bangalore.
Please visit her website

mehak January 23, 2014 at 4:49 pm

Dear Lavanya
Please dop not go on promoting Yani.
I recieve 3 comments from you every single day-= from the same IP , from the same email..first prestending to be a reader asking a query then pretending to be a reader answering that query and recommending Yani. If you dont stop, i shall block you and ensure you cannot post again.

Shreya and Chandini December 19, 2013 at 12:09 pm

Hi sushma,
You can take a look at our work on facebook at
Or give us a call on
Shreya 0 98450 47947
Chandini 0 98450 82420
Thank you.
Professional make up by Shreya and Chandini

Tejaswini December 21, 2013 at 12:07 am

Thanks to this thread, I found the right makeup artist for my wedding. Rekha, I am so happy that I choose you.
I did not even have time for the trial session and was a bridezilla. But, you were very patient with me. Thanks
a lot again. I am surely going to recommend you to my friends.

sunitha January 13, 2014 at 3:32 pm

I’m looking for best Bridal makeup artist in bangalore !! Any one suggest

Dawn January 15, 2014 at 10:23 pm

Hi,

I am a Professionally Qualified MAC Makeup artist. And live in Bangalore.

I would create a flawless neat makeup for your wedding day.

You may contact Me on 9902624057.

Regards Dawn

Dawn Tobin January 16, 2014 at 10:15 pm

Hi,

I am a Professionally Qualified MAC Makeup artist. And live in Bangalore.

We do natural makeup which photographs beautifully without making you look white. I use Mac, Kryolan, Estee lauders products.

Would love to make your day a memorable one.

You may contact Me on 9902624057 / 9449002067

Regards

Dawn Tobin

Pooja February 5, 2014 at 1:18 pm

Hi All,

Can anyone suggest good makeup artist for wedding on feb 19th and 20th in Chikmagalur.

so the makeup artist should come for Chikmagalur for both reception and wedding. Please help me on this.

rumani February 6, 2014 at 4:27 pm

I’m looking for best Bridal makeup artist in bangalore !! Any one suggest

Aradhya February 6, 2014 at 4:40 pm

Anyone suggest good makeup artist for wedding this month in bangalore. she has to come on location

Swapna February 6, 2014 at 5:02 pm

Please!! Suggest me best professional makeup artist for mariage function in bangalore

Manjeet March 27, 2014 at 1:57 pm

Hello Swapna!! DO take a look at some of our work here

Ranjith Singh Randhawa February 23, 2014 at 1:17 pm

Loved the work she did for my wife and kids. Was worth the wait and time. She also delivered what she has promised and has not deviated at all. It was a convenient experience.. Thanks to Shubh Muhurat Mehendi Arts, Bangalore..

Priya D March 25, 2014 at 6:43 pm

Hi All,

I am looking for a good makeup artist cum hair stylist for my wedding on 17 May at Chikmagalur.

Please suggest.

usha May 25, 2014 at 11:01 pm

Hi,

My wedding is on Aug 14 and 15 in Bangalore can anyone suggest me good make up artist

Manjeet May 29, 2014 at 11:00 pm

Hello Usha

Do take a look at my work here.

Thanks
Manjeet
9972012250

Zahra June 12, 2014 at 1:35 am

Hello to all the “wud be brides” m dealing with all kinds of makeup like party makeup, bridal , pure arabic, and pakistani inspired…If u wanna luk the best at ur very special day do contact me…m using all professional products …I’ll giv u the best offers on the bridal packages…and also u can opt for a free trial…so Wat more people ??do call me on 9620601101 for further details or also email me at zahra.firdous91@gmail.com

deepika July 4, 2014 at 5:16 pm

Manju July 7, 2014 at 4:37 pm

Hi,myself is Manju ,I hv home salon n spa,have 15 yrs of exp in this field ,
Thanks

simmi July 6, 2014 at 7:04 pm

hi,, manjeetPreeya.. my wedding is in november…..so looking for best bridal makeup at reasonable rate
So can you please send me your details of all your package services and price

Thanks

Manju July 7, 2014 at 4:40 pm

Hi,i have home salon n spa,I’m deeling with bride and party makeup.
Thanks

pranathi August 14, 2014 at 9:09 pm

Hi Manjeet & Preeya,

my wedding is in november..so looking for best bridal makeup.
So can you please send me your details of all your package services and price.
pranu_125@yahoo.co.in

thanks in advance.

Rekha August 26, 2014 at 2:06 pm

Hello Girls,
My Marriage date is fixed on 25th and 26th Jan 2015. Venue is in Belgaum.
I am looking for a Bridal makeup service provider.
If anyone can suggest me some best Artists who also Serve outside Bangalore, that would be great .
Regards,
Rekha

ankita September 4, 2014 at 1:12 am

Hi,

Does anyone have experience with Pushpa Krishnappa Kallianpur from Blushpix Studio in Bangalore? Contemplating whether or not I should go with her for my wedding in February. Specifically looking for reviews if any. Thanks a lot! Love your blog.

Saviona September 7, 2014 at 3:48 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am a BANGALORE based, trained Professional Makeup Artist & Hairstylist providing on location services anywhere in India. Services include for Pre-weddings & Bridals, Fashion & Editorials.

Do check out my work on – http://www.facebook.com/makeupartistsaviona
And message me or whatsapp me for your bookings +91-9886981737

Best wishes
Saviona

Apoorva September 14, 2014 at 5:13 pm

Hi Manjeet,

I tried calling you on your mobile number, but didn’t get a response. Can you please let me know if you are free for my wedding makeup on 30th April 2015 and 1st May 2015.

Apoorva