Hair Fall Control: Treatments that worked and those that didnt!

by mehak on February 11, 2012

in Haircare

My oldest memory of me is as a  chubby little argumentative 5 yr old, sitting infront of my mom and yelping as she made two plaits in my hair for school. I had really really thick hair growing up, they used to tangle incontrollably, every morning was a mother -daughter battle of pulling vs yelping but each plait was more than an inch and a half thick- something i kind of took for granted. It came to bite me in the butt about 15 years later when i not just started losing hair incontrollably, my hair starting thinning down…so much so that if today i tie my hair into a little pony-tail, its about as wide as frail cats tail. Which is actually better than a year ago, when it was just about as wide as a rats tail.

So how did my hair fall in the first place? Hair Fall Reason?

Honestly i don’t know.  I dont use heat on my hair AT ALL, neither do i color it but it all  started when i was about twenty and i didnt even notice it till people started comment about my hair looking thinner. I ignored it at first, but then it got really bad and there was literally so much thinning around the top of my head that my scalp was visible with a big bald spot if i parted my hair down the middle. It was developing into a little island on top of my head. I changed my part, but the island started developing there too ! Between all this i started tons of treatment that i shall talk about below, but one event that made my hair go from bad to worse was when i moved to Mumbai. A stressful work life, travelling 2 hours in an auto daily with the wind blasting dirt into my hair, and poor eating habits ensured that my hair was so limp, lifeless and scanty that one day the guard in our office, came up to me and asked me why i dont go for hair treatment, or get a new hair cut to give it some life.

Hair Fall Treatments I Took (Im not a doctor, i just have a medical hair loss condition and these are my experiences) :

• #1 : Consulting the derm

Like all girls worried about their crowning glory, i took appointments with the top dermatologists in Delhi (i tried about 4-5)  and blew a ton of many on many sittings. Essentially what they prescribe for hairfall is a tonic called “Topik’ or ‘Mintop’ or some other solution like that. I used that for about 7-8 months before i gave up. I couldnt see any result, and it was a pain to apply everyday. It made my hair slick and oily and i had to go everyday to college looking like that. Plus i started developing dandruff because of these. However, these helped my cousin get her hair back so really its a question of what works for you

• #2 : Consulting the Homeopathic Doctor

After the derm experiment failed, i went knocking at Baksons Homeopathic Clinique which showed me these wonderous before and pictures with hairfall. I took the Baksons treatment for about 1.5-2 years and after 1.5 years i saw a very very marginal improvement in hair fall. But the minute i used to stop the daily tablets, the hair used to shed again and i got kind of paranoid. I didnt want to be dependent on some medicine my whole life! Plus given the fact that investing 2 years into it made me see some very very tiny  miniscule results i kind of let it go not wanting to take medicines every day , thrice a day!

• #3: Consulting the Gynaec

“Oh if its not an external condition, then its a hormonal problem beta” said all the aunties who came to my house and gasped at my hair (Gee thanks aunty!). So there i went to a rather eccentric Gynaecologist who ordered me to take a ton of blood tests (on freaking 1st of Jan- early morning after partying late the night before..grrr). When the tests came, they were all clean. A large percentage of girls today have PCOS (Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome- As high as one in three girls have this – like 4 of my close friends have it – and in some cases it can cause hairfall),  but i didnt show too many symptoms of that either.

• #4 : Consulting wierd , strange women with wierder medicines

Ya  i dont know what got into me, but i consulted with these wierd women whome i heard of from word of mouth. They did strange things like put pressure on points in my spine, check my wrist , look at my leg- when all i really wanted to say “Look at my head dammit”. They gave me these really really strange pills too- i was to scared to put any of that into my mouth so i moved on.

• #5 : Eating Healthy, Bringing Fruit & Nuts  Back, &  Vitamin Supplements

When i moved back to Delhi, my mom put me on a healthy diet. Making sure i was taking atleast one bowl of fruit and one bowl of nuts with me to work. I also started taking Biotin Tablets (Vitamin tablets that aid in hair fall). Both of these , combined with a healthier lifestyle now that i was back home ensured atleast my hair getting its shine back if nothing else. There wasn’t too much of it on my head, but at least whatever there was, there was some shine to it.

• #6: Kamini Aunty: The Wonder Woman

After literally giving up on everything and having resigned myself to the fact that i will have to get a transplant in the future, a friend of my moms suggested “Kamini Auntys Clinic” who claims to not only arrest hair fall, but re-grow lost hair. I brushed it off and rolled my eyes. Then 4 months later, i met a friend of mine who told me about the same woman, and 2 weeks later it was another friend and another aunty…till really i was too intrigued to not go. She operates out of her house in Safdarjung, in a tiny little room , its not a posh or super clean environment and you will have to deal with waiting for 1.5 hours every time you go there. But, her concoction of Hair Oil (K30, K50, K100 are the variants…i needed K100 cos my sitution was BAD), Ginger Tonic & Herb Pack ensured that my hair looked more full and thicker. For the first 2-4 months i only noticed that my hair texture improved , then after that i noticed my hair fall reduced too by a big margin. And recently, about 3 months back i noticed new baby hair sprouting out of my head. I wouldnt have even noticed it, till i was complaining about my situation to a friend and she said ” But you have new hair growing from your scalp. Havent you noticed those tiny little 2 inch long threads  on your parting?”. And sure enough-there they were !!!!

Please dont ask me for Kamini Aunties number…google Kamini Keshika Clinic and you shall find it!

Other Styling Tips for Wavy Hair like Mine

•  Embrace the waves- wash your hair and towel dry it. Then with a wide toothed comb only , detangle your tresses. Then use your hand and “Scrunch” your hair. After that, just let it be. Do NOT comb it through when its dry- you will lose your pretty waves/ curls.
  • Wavy hair needs moisture, so make sure you have a heavily moisturizing conditioner and /or hair mask
  • Always make sure the last rinse of water on your hair is with cold water. This controls the frizz  and holds the waves into place
  • Some Shampoos that worked for me: Pantene Total Damage Care Shampoo, Herbal Essences Breaks Over Shampoo, Natures Essence Neem Shampoo (Love this one- but its SO hard to find it anywhere), Dove Damage Therapy
  • Conditioners that worked for me: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner, Loreal Liss Extreme Conditioner, Natures Essence Neem Conditioner, Dove Damage Therapy
  • Hair Masks i Love: Lush h’suan wen hua Hair Moisturizer is one i really like!!
  • Home Remedies: Not too many home remedies except maybe Mayonnaise on the hair is something that works in getting my hair shiny.

*Im wearing Mac Crosswires Lipstick & Revlon papaya Lipgloss in the Picture

Manya February 11, 2012 at 3:25 pm

What to say when I was reading this article, I felt i was reading about myself! Same story, I had sooo long and thick hair and then after 20, I started losing hair and everybody said your hair getting thin and all. Till now I haven’t recovered the Lost hair, but yes no major hairfall due to Becosule z, and Aloe very juice of patanjali, I also want that kamini aunties product! :) But you look soooo pretty in first pic, and your hair looks very thick also!

mehak February 11, 2012 at 3:35 pm

Ooh will try patanjali!!! I feel so sad looking at older ictures… yes my hairs become better now but i think it looks fuller in the picture cos its freshly washed and it kind of fluffs up after you put tht kamini aunty oil..

pavani reddy February 11, 2012 at 4:12 pm

i sooo agree with u manya…even i felt like i m reading my story!!!uff what have we done to our hair…

Kritika February 11, 2012 at 3:27 pm

I can’t thank you enough for this post Mehak ! I have extremely thin hair, it’s like the rat’s tail you mentioned about. I had been taking Biotin for a while but just got sick of it and recently got it chopped because I was sick of all the hairfall ! I think I’ll try Kamini Clinic.

One question though, in how many sittings did it started to show its effects?

mehak February 11, 2012 at 3:31 pm

Well, i went every weekend for about 3 months…and apart from that she gave me stuff to put at home which i religiously put before evry single wash…after 3 months you shall notice texture change..but you will see hair growth in about 6 i think

varshini February 11, 2012 at 3:34 pm

mehak…realy a supe useful post…i could relate to each and everything..i guess most of us would:)

mehak February 11, 2012 at 4:20 pm

Hope it helped :)

saranya February 11, 2012 at 3:39 pm

awesome article :) i can totally relate to the morning session of hair pulling n yelping n pouring loads of oil while plaiting :P
Do you need to get a prescription for biotin? And are there any side effects?

mehak February 11, 2012 at 4:04 pm

Heyy no no..its just a multi vitamin!

Shikha February 18, 2012 at 9:37 pm

Biotin is Vitamin B12 only. You can find it in Becosule capsules which costs about 35-40 bucks. It contains the prescribed amount that your body needs daily. I found it out the hard way. I paid like 1200 bucks for Biotin tabs which had a power of 1000mg but in reality our body absorbs only 30-40mg (not sure of the exact no but it falls in that range). So save yourselves the pocket pinch girls.

prerna February 11, 2012 at 4:05 pm

i totally understand what your story…well, i never had such thick hair to begin with but whatever i did..its become like one fourth of what it was..and i NEVER use heat, color, straightn etc either..
well im at home to right now and with mom s constant healthy feeding it hairfall has reduced slightly..but i do think i wlll visit kamini aunty in the future smtime..

and man..ur skin!…hw do u manage to have such flawless glowing skin..rarely u get to see gals with such a flawles skin..u look so pretty in the picture..and ur hair looks so pretty too..infact i never thought u had hairfall problem til u actually mentioned..touchwood it looks good..lik ur curl too!..but glad u problem is solved now..

mehak February 11, 2012 at 4:18 pm

Thanks im blessed with…touch wood but thats loreal matte morphose foundation great for looking flawless and looks brilliant in non flash photographs.. but bad for flash phoography!

mehak February 11, 2012 at 4:19 pm

Oh and the reason you cant see my hair situation in the photo is cos my parting is at the other of the reasons i dont do too many front camera shots…

prerna February 11, 2012 at 4:23 pm

matte morphose ?! bt still makes u look all glowly and dewy…

and reminds me, can u suggest sm good foundation (dry skin ) and good for flash photography too?..and to help get the dewy look u hv ..i wnt my skin to look exactly lik urs.:'(…any aunty u knw who can help me wid dat?? ;)

mehak February 11, 2012 at 4:28 pm

Hhaa no aunty..yes you can check our the matte morphose review on my blog from the search. It says matte morphose but its really not…
I like body shop extra virgin foundation A LOT for dewy look but i highly recommend u wear moisturizer below foundation , or invest in a MAC Fix +

mehak February 11, 2012 at 4:31 pm

I mean MAC prep and prime

prerna February 11, 2012 at 4:44 pm

read the reviews..but will tbs extra virgin work well for flash photographyit has spf na..thanks !..

mehak February 11, 2012 at 4:47 pm

Ya i ws unsure abt that, but iv been wearing it a lot and one out of maybe 30 snaps come a bit ghostly, but 99% of them come really really good! Actually lakme invisible finish is super amazing for photographs too!

prerna February 11, 2012 at 4:54 pm

checkd out your reviews on invisble too..gets transferrd easily huh..gr8 but then i guess extra virgin it is for me den .pun

just hope the shades have enuf yellow in dem as my skin i feel is soo yellow and diffi to find the perfct match :(..neway thanks a lot for quick replies and d help!.happy saturday nit :)

rashmi February 11, 2012 at 4:11 pm

OHHHH MY MY …. sorry didnt read the post … you are looking WOWOWOWOWOOW

write again after reading post …. mehakkkk kala tikka kithe hai ??

mehak February 11, 2012 at 4:14 pm

Haha cute rashmi!!! Haan haan all tht my mom takes care of kala tikka and all…thank you!

pavani reddy February 11, 2012 at 4:17 pm

cant thank u enough for this post mehak… i was thinkingg abt myy hairloss n present hair condition n wat to do n wat not to do n here came this post…will try the kamini auntie clinic when i come to delhi this june…u r looking lovelyyyyy in the pic…n hey congrats for the achievement!!!!hehe

Krittika February 11, 2012 at 5:48 pm

Lovely post… Very useful!! I remember complaining throughout my childhood that my hair grows too fast and kept chopping it off coz I hated tying a pony… Well the hair gods are haavinng their revenge now, been trying to grow them out for a year now and barely any difference…plus hairfal! I’ve gone back to basics now… Oiling my hair before shampooing and deep conditioning once a week… It def helps….Plus I read this thing on making a paste of honey, cinnaammon and warm olive oil and applying on the scalp 20 mins before washinng hair… App helps reduce hairloss and increases growth…. I have done it only a few times till now, but I think my hairfall’s reduced a li’l bit, plus the honey adds shine and softness

*PS: Long comment, I know… Bt I love how dark and shiny your hair is!! Mine looks dull and reddish in the sunlight :X*

Manali February 11, 2012 at 6:04 pm

oh.. kamini aunty zindabad for u…. :-)

Bhumika February 11, 2012 at 6:45 pm

Can so relate to the two thick plaits in school and so thin hair now :( My hair falls a lot daily and it feels so bad seeing them fall ! :(

Pooja@IBC February 11, 2012 at 6:50 pm

Love your pic Mehak- So fresh & flawless, Crosswire looks gorgeous on you!
My hair story- growing up I had short hair (so no plait-making/yelping business) My mom would drag me to stylist and ask for a ‘Diana cut’ (u know Princess Di’s hairdo was in vogue back in the day) so my first act of teenage rebellion was to grow my hair! LOL :)
Stress (exacerbated in Financial year Quarter 4!!) and poor diet (hello junk food!) have been causing hair fall problems for me too, guess will have to fix an appointment with Kamini Aunty!

mehak February 11, 2012 at 7:09 pm

Thanks Pooja !!! OMG these mothers are all trained by the same textbook. My mom did that too…and once she told me tht i will just be getting a “trim” but she tld the stylist to chop it all off….I hated her for that!

FashionPhD February 11, 2012 at 6:54 pm

Mintop helped me ALOT. maybe didnt work for u..i had the same problem about the oiliness though but told my dermatologist that i REFUSE to go to school this way so he gave me a non oily variant :P

now hairloss is gone, though i have always had thin hari but texture is really bad :(
Hmm..thniking of giving kamini a try

mehak February 11, 2012 at 7:08 pm

Ya my cousin used MINTOP for like 3 months and it helped her too …but my problem ws pretty severe i think maybe thts why!

Prachi February 11, 2012 at 7:17 pm

Hey…tats a very good and imp post. Guess the lifestyle these days is doing all the the harm.
Quite useful suggestions…
I have a small ques, did you see any side effects of Biotin tablets, as I have been thinking of starting tat for a long time, but was just worried about the side effect!

Neha February 11, 2012 at 7:45 pm

Gosh mehak
this is exactly what im going thru
but i always thot my pregnancy gave me brittle nails and hairfall
but now i think we all may have common reasons other than mine :(
i WILL check up with my doc about biotin
thnks a lot fels bettter…i just could not see the amount of hair i lose after every head bath :(

Tanvi February 11, 2012 at 7:47 pm

I will have to give Kamini Aunty a try when I am in Delhi next! I have such thin hair .. and now I feel I am not the only one … Thanks for sharing your story Mehak!

♡ from ©

Swati February 11, 2012 at 9:45 pm

Just wanted to ask you what the treatment costs at Kamini auntys?

Lapanika February 12, 2012 at 1:08 am

Ooh , I totally ignored the hair wala part and totally liking your flawless skin … :) so pretty ,… Yes ,I tend to digress from the main topic !!!

Divya February 12, 2012 at 7:01 am

You are looking absolutely stunning and as always gorgeous….:)
This post is a universal story, since the day I left home(almost 10 yrs), I my hair have thinned liked crazy, and being in Bang. cant even reach Kamini Aunty :sigh:

Again, You look so beautiful :whistle:

Anupa February 12, 2012 at 7:54 am

hEY MEHAK….can totally relate to u situation..d pollution combined wth d crazy lifestyle we lead is bound to trigger hair loss..recently i pickd this new shampoo frm lush,its looks like a pinkish red round soap…my hairfall hs drastically reduced,d hair feels squeaky clean n feels volminous,i gen use a cond frm lush but u gt d same result if u use some othr conditioner too..but u did look awsum in d pic n ur hair dsnt look thinnin at all….. also thr sum med calld follihair,my frn said its gd n wrkin fr her..

mehak February 13, 2012 at 6:52 am

Hi Anupa…my hairs much better notice how i never really show my part in my pics? Thats where all the thinning is..if u see me in real life yu will notice

ally February 12, 2012 at 8:46 am

Thank you for sharing ur story .

Divya Priyadharshini February 12, 2012 at 1:51 pm

Am also going thru severe hair fall.. I hav totatlly changed my regime to Traditional Shikkai Powder.. Hope it solves problem.. Nice article Mehak.. Cheers

Zee Bee February 13, 2012 at 7:21 am

I really like the frank and calm way you wrote your story ! I had beautiful hair when all that mom did was apply tons of coconut oil and washed with reetha and shikakai soap. however after 25 and more prominently after i got typhoid .. i lost so much hair…half of it is left now. And yeah i have my own story of trials and nothing seems to work ! I have never used heat or styling products except leave in conditioner and now just shampoo and condition.I am so scared of coloring my hair.I have just left it and will deal with grays when they come !

Priti February 13, 2012 at 8:25 am

Hey !!!. U look awesomeeee :) And thanks for sharing the reason which helped you redicover your once-lost crowning glory. Cheers!!!!!

Vidhya February 13, 2012 at 6:25 pm

I took seven seas cod lever pills & applied biotique bio root hair pack this worked very well for me with my hair loss..

Pallavi February 16, 2012 at 7:24 am

Just came back from a visit at Kamini Aunty’s clinic yesterday, and though it was my first time, my hair feels so much more better already! About the wait, do give a try on a weekday, I didn’t wait for a single minute! I came back loaded with her shampoo, oil, milk conditioner and hair pack. Though I do wish it was a little lighter on my pocket. Spent close to 6k, anyhow, anything for the hair. Now am all excited after reading your review and hoping this would work for me too.. :)

mehak February 16, 2012 at 7:38 am

Hey Pallavi!!
I would recommend you skip the shampoo and the milk conditioner to cut down on the expenses a bit
. Those are regular things she buys from outside anyway and nothing fantastic.
What you really need is the oil, ginger tonic and pack!!!!

mehak February 16, 2012 at 7:48 am

And dont forget to tell me bout yr experience!!!! Do it religiously ok!

Pallavi February 16, 2012 at 9:19 am

Ohh!! Will make a note of it for next time. N yes, I did get the ginger tonic too… Though it is too difficult to do it everyday for me (I have knee length hair)… Will do it alternate days and share my experiences :)

mehak February 16, 2012 at 12:22 pm

Ya ya…i did it everyday for the first week then slowed it down..kneww lentgth hairrrrrr!!! ***jealoouusssss***

rashmi April 6, 2012 at 5:47 pm

Hey mehak, is it the Natures Essence Neem & Aloe vera Shampoo u are talking about ?? coz I think I have hair very similar to yours.. so thought of trying this one.

mehak April 6, 2012 at 8:00 pm

yes that one!

Shruti May 9, 2012 at 4:45 pm

a very informative post, i can also relate to this post..considering iv had a hair fall problem for as long as i can remember !! :(
i just wanted to know the treatment u took with Dr. Kamini, is the effect long lasting, as in the hair fall did it stop even after a longer duration or after u stopped using the products?..and if u don’t want the shampoo and conditioner…using just the other things like the pack or oil that has been mentioned is it equally effective for stopping hair fall??
Thank you !!

mehak May 9, 2012 at 8:02 pm

Iv not stopped using them till now because its just an oil and a herbal pack. Nothing hermful…iv reduced the usage though… dont need her shampoo and conditoner..

Shruti May 9, 2012 at 9:38 pm

did u continue using the normal shampoos or did you switch to herbal ones..its sort of difficult to find good herbal shampoos that work or suit ones scalp and hair..??
thanks for solving the queries..!! really grateful to you for sharing your experiences and also answering so patiently..!! :)

mehak May 9, 2012 at 10:25 pm

I use my normal shampoos

Shruti May 9, 2012 at 10:32 pm

Thank you for replying so soon..!! :)

Nidhi Pandey June 30, 2012 at 11:26 pm

Hi Mahek!
Do try this if u get time
1) boil methi seeds in mustard oil, add curry leaves to it. After it cools down a little add kapoor to it.
this has worked wonders for me. the only thing is you have to prepare it fresh every week or max 15 days
2) put castor oil in your hair, girls in saurashtra use this n their hair r amazing.
Here are 2 posts of mine on another beauty blog. Hope they also turn out to be use ful

SP August 12, 2012 at 8:20 am

Hi Mehak, I’ve been a silent follower of your blog for months. Love your wedding looks! All of them.
Recently I came across your old blog entry on hair loss and how you used different solutions to control the issue! I have very similar problems but probably more severe, and i’m getting married in December too. I’m SO nervous about finding the right hair stylist for the events since I have thinning hair on the part and definitely need help with volumizers/ extensions/ etc. Can you recommend someone who is good with the use of toppik and hair extensions, in Chennai (I live here) or someone who could fly in from Bombay/Bangalore? Thank you so much in advance! Also if you can please email me any special tips that you might have, I will be grateful :-)

mehak August 12, 2012 at 3:02 pm

hey no idea about chennai/bangalore!!! sorryyyy but hang on i mght put it up as a reader query.

SP August 12, 2012 at 5:10 pm

Thanks Mehak. That would be VERY helpful. Looking forward to it.

Deeya August 26, 2012 at 10:22 pm

Ive just started using her products n its been a month only but hair def feels healthier!! Specially the pack it has some magic in it!! Wanna ask u if u dont use the shampoo and milk tonic what shampo do u use?

mehak August 26, 2012 at 10:31 pm

Hey i use the regaulr dove shampoo /conditioner

BeautyIndia August 30, 2012 at 4:21 pm

Locks develops everywhere on the epidermis except on the hands of our hands and you of our feet, but many hair are so fine they’re almost unseen. Locks is made up of a aminoacids called keratin that is created in hair hair pores in the surface of epidermis. As hair pores produce new hair tissues, old tissues are being encouraged out through the epidermis at the rate of about six inches wide a year. Hair you can see is actually a sequence of deceased keratin tissues. The average adult head has about 100,000 to 150,000 hair and drops up to 100 of them a day; so finding a few wander hair on your hairbrush is not actually cause for alert.

Mona November 11, 2012 at 1:55 am

I loved your pic!!!

Mona November 11, 2012 at 2:08 am

Oh, and yeah, these are a few tips that seem simple but work wonders–
– Increase the protein content of your diet, your hair is dead tissue and the least of your body’s concerns, so any deficiency will affect your hair first!
– Massage your scalp with olive oil once a week.. Wrap a hot, damp towel around it for 5 – 10 min or just take steam.
– I know this one is obvious, but, apply hair serum on damp, towel-dried hair before you comb through it.. Goes a long way in controlling breakage.
These are few of the things that I do and they’ve helped me a lot.. I have mostly straight hair, which I abuse pretty regularly with my hair straightener and my hair curler and my hair dryer! (I know, sorry hair!) But despite it all, I’ve managed to keep my hair thick. You just need to take good care of it!
– And yeah, if you are like me and you can’t resist styling your hair, then make sure you use some heat protecting serum or spray, even loreal liss ultime range works fine!
– Get a deep conditioning done every month or every alternate month, I dunno if it helps with hairfall, but it sure makes your hair feel awesome!

Anu January 6, 2013 at 12:19 pm

Hi mehak,
You look lovely in the pic. Toucheood!
Can you tell please tell me the procedure or order of using kamini aunty’s oil, tonic and hair pack? And how often do u use it in a week, I have dry hair and cant wash my hair everyday and dandruff too – can I use the products inspite of the dandruff too? Thanks , Anu

dora November 2, 2013 at 6:15 pm

Danny December 7, 2013 at 8:23 pm

Try the BioHair Treatment Cleanser and Restoration Formula together. Start with the Cleanser to remove impurities from the scalp, creating an ideal scalp environment for new hair growth. Next apply the emu oil infused Restoration Formula to stimulate the scalp and produce new hair growth. Emu oil has been proven to promote hair growth in studies conducted at Boston University. Together these products will jump start your path to a full, thick head of hair.

Ess May 21, 2014 at 9:18 pm

Hi Mehak,
Cant seem to figure if you got my last comment.
Hairfall is killing me too! It is quite reassuring to read that Kamini aunty’s treatment is working positively for you.. You did this post in 2012… how is your hair health now? Pl let me know.
I’m from Bbay, will meet her next whenevr I’m in Delhi.

Much Love!

mehak May 21, 2014 at 10:06 pm

Hi Ess
I fell behind using the products, and stopped using so it went back…but i need to go and get me my supplies soon. it definitely helps thats for sure

Ess May 22, 2014 at 8:57 pm

Nice to know!
You know, I have got my wedding in June! I’m definitely lagging behind when it comes to pre-bridal esp hair !!

Thanks! :)

pari October 27, 2014 at 1:12 pm

hi mehak. i wanted to ask if you experienced more hairfall upon using the products? i just started going to kamini clinic and feel that hairfall increases after using the products which makes me dread them….appreciate your feedback. thanks

Malvika August 14, 2016 at 8:00 pm

Hi pari

Would like to know your experience and that if at all anything worked for you .how was the kamini aunty trial and use ….did it make any difference to.ghe hair shedding .did u try anything else also