Whats your go-to eyeshadow with Indian Wear?

by Mehak Shahani on February 24, 2012

in Beauty Banter, Features

I love the combination of Mac Woodwinked on inner half, Mac Bronze on outer half and Mac Folie in the crease. Perfect neutrals/ gold that looks good with all traditional wear. (Tutorial Coming soon)

Also , i love Mac  Expensive pink as an eyeshadow because its a pink/ gold duochrome which is so flattering . What about you? Any favorite palettes you turn to?

Sharon February 24, 2012 at 12:56 pm

Expensive Pink is gorgeous on Indianwear. But yeah, my go to eyeshadows are Woodwinked, or All that glitters or Carbon (I wear smokey eyes on EVERYTHING. Nothing else looks nice on me), or this beautiful, oh-so-stunning shade called Smoked Ruby from one of MAC’s mineralise collections.

Mehak February 27, 2012 at 10:48 am

Ooh smoked ruby is stunningness bit don’t love their mineralise eyeshadows somehow! Tats. Lovely color though

Sharon February 27, 2012 at 3:42 pm

Yeah, I’m not too fond of their Mineralise collections as well, but once I swatched Smoked Ruby, I was in love….. Its probably the only Mineralise shadow I liked.

Shivangi February 24, 2012 at 1:11 pm

Me too waiting for all the answers! I like woodwinked and expensive pink, have a small collection of eyeshadows. this post would help me a lot!

ashwini February 24, 2012 at 1:40 pm

eye shadows are still a new thing for me.i have nyx trio in copper-bronze-rust and maybelline eye studio diamond in copper which i use often.looking forward for ur tutorial and the next comments.

Rashmi February 24, 2012 at 3:29 pm

Actually after reading ‘eyeshadow’ posts I realized that woodwinked n expensive pink are amongst the top favs of most of the girls.. so I now have both !! But I dunno which MAC paint pot to layer them with :( any clue ???

Mehak February 27, 2012 at 10:46 am

Bare study/ rubenesque if yr looking at wearing them formal night time !!!!!

swastika February 24, 2012 at 4:33 pm

I love Maybelline trio of gold, bronze and a shimmery beige which was Limited edition I think..I wear it on its own or pair it with Inglot green 418 (foresty shimmery green) which suits my hazel eyes.
MAC expensive pink is another fav of mine

varshini February 24, 2012 at 4:48 pm

I love hot pinks, gold, bronze, purples…coppery shades… i have rhomlon palette which i got from SG …also have couple of INGLOT ones..and some colobar singles..etc…

Looking fwd to tuts :)

pavani reddy February 24, 2012 at 6:40 pm

nyx trio of bronze,copper n rust…

Sophia February 24, 2012 at 9:48 pm

i’d go for expensive pink,half baked & creep from UD naked and a couple of inglot e/s….

Kejal February 25, 2012 at 12:37 pm

me currently loving this inglot 410 e/s I got. Has a sweet peach/gold duochrome

Sukanya February 25, 2012 at 9:17 pm

the new maybelline quad with bronze n browns is fab..i don’t have it but the other day i swatched it in the counter n loved it…the one i have is lakme quad in desert rose..perfect for any such occassion..i always turn to it..it’s got all must have shades,,a light pink,a light gold a brown n bronze…gorgeous!

Chris February 25, 2012 at 10:08 pm

I love Urban Decay Baked with a red eyeshadow above the crease, MAC Bronze in the crease, and a matte black eyeshadow in the outer v.

shalini February 25, 2012 at 10:54 pm

I love woodwinked … that does the needful :)

Neeraj February 27, 2012 at 12:48 pm

I of couse love woodwinked. For easy indian wear one could also use Coppering, cranberry or tempting. I even loved mUlch,mythology,twix and goldmine or amberlights.

Any warm colors are perfect and mac makes them all.

Vaishnavi February 28, 2012 at 8:39 am

Sleek’s i-Divine palette – with the combi of blue, pink and green!!