Colorbar Creme Cup Lipstick
Guest Review written by Anupama
Colorbar velvet matte lipstick claims: “For a rich lip colour with a creamy shine, the velvet matte lipstick, available in 45 stunning shades infuse the lips with vibrancy. Its unique 2-in-1 formulation gives the lips a creamy yet matte finish. A one of a kind product in India, it has super softening agents that give the lips a soft and supple appearance while keeping them nourished with Vitamin E. Staying on up to 5 hours on application, the velvet matte lipstick can be further accentuated with lip gloss and lip liner.
Colorbar ‘Crème Cup’ is a soft blend of peach, brown & pink. It looks more peach on my lips in the day time, while more pinkish in artificial light, and gives matte finish to the lips. It appears lighter and more on the nude side but the shade is quite versatile- when worn alone, it brightens up the face and it can also be worn lightly as a stain paired with smokey eyes. The color is one that will look great across skintones- working as a peachy nude on darker ones, and as a natural color on lighter one.
My Experience with Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick: These lipsticks one of the best budget lipsticks I’ve tried. Colorbar velvet matte lipstick comes in a simple packaging with colored ends which makes them easy for locating. . It is quite creamy and non drying being a matte lipstick, with a subtle vanilla smell. While it is non drying, i cant call it moisturizing…however It lasts really long, even survives through heavy meals, leaving a nice pink tint, very near to my original lip color, till I take it off from any mild cleanser. It works well on pigmented lips and would look good on just about every skin tone. The formula doesn’t bleed or settle into lines.
Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Creme Cup Swatch
- Creme Cup is a soft peachy pink brown that would fall in the nude category and flatter a range of skintones
- Gives opaque coverage in just one swipe.
- Does not bleed or get uneven/patchy.
- Versatile shade that can be worn with a variety of eye makeup.
- It has strong staying power of over 5-6 hours and surpasses heavy meals.
- It is quite creamy and moisturizing being a matte lipstick and didn’t dry out my lips much.
- Comes at a very reasonable price and available in a huge array of 45 shades to choose from, though all the shades are hardly available at one place.
- Comes in a nice attractive packaging with a shade indicator at the bottom which is really helpful, if you own too many shades from this range.
- It is not transfer-proof.
- Might Not be great for very dry/chapped lips.
Price: Rs 225/- for 4.2 gm
Recommendation: I am currently obsessed with this Colorbar Creme Cup Velvet Matte lipstick. I would love to try out many more amazing shades from this range. Creme Cup is a soft peachy nude that is really pretty and versatile. This range is pretty unbeatable in terms of the quality you get for what you pay out! Definitely a must try!
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!