Estee Lauder Tips for Puffy Eyes
Use Estee Lauder’s latest skin care innovations and flaw hiding techniques to reduce puffy looking eyes.
- You will need: Cooling Eye Illuminator, Double Wear Stay in Place Concealer (one shade deeper than your skin tone) and a concealer brush.
- Massage the Cooling Eye Illuminator on your puffy under eye area 2 or 3 times. Next brush the concealer over the puffy area. Then use the concealer brush to blend a dot of cooling eye illuminator on the sunken area next to the puffiness and blend the edges into your foundation.
- Draw attention away from the puffiness with Estee Lauder’s Simple Smudge Technique.
- You will need: Eye Liner with a matching eye shadow and an angled liner brush. We recommend you avoid plum shades.
- First you apply eye liner to the base of the lash line, start with the outer corner of the eye using short feathery strokes. Only apply liner to the upper lash line. Next smudge the liner with a matching eye shadow. You can smudge with an eyeliner brush or the sponge tip on the eyeliner to soften the line.
- Finish the look with Estee Lauder’s Curve Control Technique. Long curvy lashes that draw attention away from puffy looking eyes.
- You will need: Lash Primer Plus and a Mascara
- Apply lash primer plus from the inner corner to the outer corner of your top lashes. We recommend you apply mascara only to the top lashes. Tap the brush at the base of the lashes and blend through. As the mascara starts to set hold the wand for 5 seconds at the lash tips to ‘lock the curl’. The result, beautifully defined eyes that appear less puffy.
Are you interested in seeing a video of the above techniques? I can try an get hold of one!
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.