Eye makeup for me, should be like Maggi noodles -done in under 7 minutes, with limited tools and still end up being effective. I have just enough time to squeeze in a simple tutorial with Mac Bronze & Mac Expensive Pink Eyeshadows (made for each other pairing that) . This is a nice look to do if you are wearing any indian outfits soon- specially if it has any pink or gold in it !!
You will need
- Mac Expensive Pink Eyeshadow (Or really, any pink/gold duochromish eyeshadow)
- Mac Bronze Eyeshadow (Or any golden brown shimmery shadow)
- Mac Folie Eyeshadow (Totally optional)
- Brushes (Im using Vega Professional)
- Black Liner (Im Using Mac Black Track)
And thats it, while Mr Bronze and Ms Expensive Pink continue their romantic date on your eyelid, go and wear something uber smashing to complement this “Made for each other” kind of pairing!
PS: I know my false lashes are totally seperate from my natural ones. Falsies tend to give me allergies- specially their glue, so i only apply them for blog photos, that too with minimum glue and touching…hence bear with me ..