The Lust List : Zoya, Suneet Varma & More

by Mehak Shahani on March 10, 2012

in Features, Lust list, Uncategorized

Iv realised i shouldnt share items i lust after with the boyfriend. I showed him a polki (uncut diamond) and emerald set in jadau style today and his reaction was “Chee looks like a crocodile”. Hmm. Sometimes i really wonder how men function with such limited sensibilities. Anyhow, here are some other things im lusting after currently

• Peach Suneet Varma Lehenga: Okay, iv already bought my gown for my engagement but looking at the lovely colors in this one wants to make me chuck that and wear this. Im sure this is way beyond ze humble budget though, so all i can do is lust. But do you have that syndrome? You know when you buy something and then seem to like everything else? With my lehenga i dont have that syndrome at all- i abso love it 100% but with my gown i sway between hyper ventilating over its gorgeousness to thinking -should i wear something more indian with prettier colors?
  • Zoya Fleck Effects Nail Polish: Like seriously, if glitters werent enough to drive us mad you have holographic flecks inside nail polishes? Zoya, you really are a genius !! Any idea if the fleck effects is available in India?

• Chanel Rouge Allure Laque in Phoenix : I want this deep strawberry pink Rouge Allure Laque. But everytime i think i shall order it, there is this little voice inside my head telling me its worth like two pieces of clothing atleast!
  • Lanvin Charm Bracelet:A quaint little bracelet with charms of Paris. Whats not to love?
  • Chocolate Chip Cheesecake : I didnt even know such a thing existed, till i saw someone on pinterest pin this on. Chocolate chip in cheesecake form!! Yummm!!!!

*Zoya fleck effects photo is from www.temptalia.com

Kannu March 10, 2012 at 11:53 pm

ok now im also lusting that Zoya nail paint :P
Kannu recently posted..Faces Rouge Lipstick Kelly Girl Review And LookMy Profile

prerna March 11, 2012 at 12:19 am

omg..it looks lik its my lust list!.zoya glitter polishes and the chanel laque in phoenix have been on my list forever..realy that gloss color from the swatches i have seen is like my favorite shade of pink.

and if i were gettin married dat lehanga wud hv been def on my list..luv d bracelet too .u knw msnt lik dat we can get online?

Mehak March 11, 2012 at 9:05 pm

hmmm…no not online sadly..
Mehak recently posted..The Lust List : Zoya, Suneet Varma & MoreMy Profile

philamazan March 11, 2012 at 12:49 am

sooo hungry looking at them …lol
philamazan recently posted..For the love of Tangerine- nail art tutorialMy Profile

Kejal March 11, 2012 at 12:57 am

Hey u cud get the nail polish flakies in Inglot. Chk 202, 203, 204, 205. And also XL series.
Kejal recently posted..My take on Nails @ NYFW Fall collection 2012My Profile

Sweet&Bitter March 11, 2012 at 3:27 am

what have you done Kejal? I really loved the Zoya ones and now you told me where to get it. I checked it in ShopAtMajorBrands..its there….MAJOR WANT!

Mehak March 11, 2012 at 9:06 pm

Haha i know kejal i had no idea !!! Thanks a ton!
Mehak recently posted..The Lust List : Zoya, Suneet Varma & MoreMy Profile

Kejal March 12, 2012 at 11:13 am

LOL!! Oops!
Kejal recently posted..Inglot 835 + Flakies 203My Profile

jayashri March 11, 2012 at 9:43 am

u can get flakies at inglot! :) i love 202!

Pooja@IBC March 11, 2012 at 11:05 am

Oh my that Chanel rouge laque has been on my lust list forever…sigh wish it didn’t cost an arm & leg
Pooja@IBC recently posted..Mumbai Travel & street shopping picsMy Profile

Mehak March 11, 2012 at 9:07 pm

I know :(
Why is makeup so expensive?
Mehak recently posted..The Lust List : Zoya, Suneet Varma & MoreMy Profile

Vanu March 11, 2012 at 12:09 pm

after seeing dis, em lusting for dat nailpaint & bracelet without any price tags!!!
Vanu recently posted..HOW DO THEY LOOK?My Profile

DevilishAngel March 11, 2012 at 12:30 pm

i love the lehenga n bracelet.. d lehanga is so so b”ful!!

indianmakeupways March 11, 2012 at 4:15 pm

The zoya nailpolish looks totally wow!

Frances March 11, 2012 at 4:26 pm

I do the “buy something and then start yearning for every possible alternative” thing ALL.THE.TIME. That lehenga is really luscious but your engagement outfit sounds lovely too. If it were me, I’d wear something traditional for the wedding proper, and something a bit avant-garde/fashion-y for the preliminary functions :-) It’s about making your wedding about YOU, isn’t it? Whatever you wear will lovely!

Phoenix is very pretty, but I’ve never been that much of a fan of the Rouge Allure Laques. Too…….creamy?

Mehak March 11, 2012 at 9:07 pm

Your comment just made me feel a lot better! Yes i wanted to be light, and non traditional for engagement so i guess my outfit would be good !!
Iv never really tried the rouge allure lacque…but phoenix just looks so pretty!
Mehak recently posted..The Lust List : Zoya, Suneet Varma & MoreMy Profile

Frances March 12, 2012 at 5:10 pm

Seriously, your outfit sounds so pretty. I’m a HUGE fan of using non-traditional colours in engagement/sangeet/mehendi outfits. If you go super-duper traditional, you’ll still look good but you might look back on your big day and think Oh, I wish I’d worn something really “me” for at least one of the events.

I’ve got Dragon, Mandarin, Coromandel, and Imperiale. I don’t want to dissuade you, it’s a fantastic, long-lasting formula, I just can’t stand the feel of ultra-creamy lip products.

pavani reddy March 13, 2012 at 1:53 pm

u would look adorable n absolutely stunning in that lehenga mehak…
pavani reddy recently posted..Acne remedy with Baking soda as an Exfoliator and Face maskMy Profile