Anushka Sharma’s Makeup at Ladies vs Ricky Bahl Premiere

by mehak on April 16, 2012

in Celebrity

Rima writes “Mehak, i am totally fida over Anushka Sharma’s makeup at the premiere of Ladies vs Ricky Bahl’. Could you please do a makeup breakdown of sorts? “

Hi Rima ,

Well i can try to..here goes.

Eyes:

Put a layer of a neutral peachy, gold eyeshadow like Mac Arena on your lid. You can also try samoa silk for a matte, more orangey look.

Blend it out with a soft brown in the crease like Mac Soft Brown or Mac Folie.

Apply, a thickish layer of liner at the top and wing it out.

Apply false lashes

On the lower lash line, just go softly over it with a soft pencil- focus should remain on the upper lid.

For those on a budget: Check out the Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow Quad in Copper Spice. Use second and third shade from top .

Skin  :

Apply your favourite foundation +powder

Apply a matte bronzer on the temples of your forehead

Apply a neutral, peachy blush like Colorbar Just Earth or Mac Gingerly

Lips

Apply a deep, retro red matte  lipstick- Try Mac Viva Glam 1 / Mac Ruby Woo or Colorbar Hot Hot Hot (this is not really retro, but i cant think of a good red drugstore lipstick apart from this one)

PS: I LOVE her dress here, more than the makeup- its so princessy!!!

Parul April 16, 2012 at 10:31 am

She luks hot..Is that Ruby Woo on her lips by any chance
Parul recently posted..Haul Alert: Mac, Maxfactor and VovMy Profile

tannima April 16, 2012 at 12:07 pm

Yeah Even I love the dress more than the makeup… love the way she has put up that belt over it..

Niesha April 16, 2012 at 12:16 pm

i love both.. make up and her dress.. she looks so classy and ravishing.. :):)
Niesha recently posted..Lakme Eye Artist Eyeliner PenMy Profile

Kejal April 16, 2012 at 12:48 pm

I loved her dress..she really carries the whole look very well!
Kejal recently posted..Blue Sponging Nail ArtMy Profile

pavani reddy April 16, 2012 at 1:07 pm

shes looking gorgeous..red lippie suits her…n i agree that dress looks princess-like…reminds me of blair waldorf(i m sooo much into chuck n blair these days)…
pavani reddy recently posted..Inspiration for Kids painting 1My Profile

Sweet&Bitter April 16, 2012 at 1:15 pm

I loved that dress…..the cute bow on its is just puurrrrrrrrrrfect!!
Sweet&Bitter recently posted..The Body Shop Spa Wisdom Africa Ximenia & Salt Scrub Review + Personal Blah BlahMy Profile

Sophia April 16, 2012 at 1:28 pm

the dress is so so pretty n u got it perfect-’princessy’….the makeup is classy as well and shez looking lovely….

swastika April 16, 2012 at 4:57 pm

wow and wow..for the dress and the makeup:)

Tanmayee April 16, 2012 at 5:09 pm

She looks like a disney world real life princess…………..I love love love her, best among current female actors :) I think Mac Russian red/ Ruby woo would look close…. I love ruby woo……
Tanmayee recently posted..My First Make up look and Eye Makeup Tutorial – Golden Brown.My Profile

Ricquetta April 16, 2012 at 9:24 pm

I love Anuskha Sharma. I think she has such a great girl next door personality, not like some other indian actress who are a bit too raunchy for my taste. I think she looks very cute here.
Ricquetta recently posted..When you have to make do…My Profile

M April 16, 2012 at 10:07 pm

Love the look of the liner in the first pic and her hair in the second !

desipolitan April 17, 2012 at 8:19 am

Great breakdown. Anushka’s makeup looks fantastic here. It’s actually a look worth replicating!
desipolitan recently posted..YBTJMy Profile

Akshi April 17, 2012 at 11:14 am

I love her makeup in the first pic! :)
And that dress looks so gorgeous!! <3

p.s Its great that you mentioned 'for those on the budget' also =)

Sukanya April 17, 2012 at 3:48 pm

the look is so Anne Hatheway a la princess diaries <3 <3

Rima April 17, 2012 at 7:26 pm

:D :D :D :D

Hey Mehak….thank you so much dear!!!Infact me too loved her dress,she is looking like a princess indeed!!But i thought wearing the dress toh is kinda not possible for me…..par makeup toh copy kar hi sakti hooon!!! :P :P
thanks again!!

mehak April 17, 2012 at 9:08 pm

Yr totally welcome Rima !! I love doing breakdowns they are so fun na???

Rima April 18, 2012 at 10:53 am

yesss…u did it very nicely!!!!bt i find it verrrry difficult to understand the real shades from pictures….so maybe will always bug u whenevr i get stuck!!!!:) :) :)

Manali May 13, 2012 at 2:56 pm

wow…. luvd her lipstick shade….