Here are 5 of those chubby little Nyx Round Lipstick Swatches! In general, i find these Nyx Round Lipsticks to be uber creamy and pigmented but slightly poor in the lasting department . They also melt and bleed easily, but for the price and given the range of colors available, these are definitely worth a shot specially because they score in the pigment department! Enjoy the Lipstick swatches, and i shall try and arrange more Nyx Lipsticks to come!!
- Nyx Herades Lipstick Swatch : Nyx Herades is a terracotta orange . Its a very similar color to Mac Mocha, and a shade that is really very flattering for warm skintones.
- Nyx Frappucino Lipstick Swatch: Nyx Frappucino looks similar to herades in the hand swatch, but on lips this is a peachy nude. This is one of my favourite nude lipsticks in the whole world, and if you are medium to slightly dusky, this peachy nude is nude perfection !!!
- Nyx Thalia Lipstick Swatch: Thalia is a pale, neutral pink with mauve undertones. Its not a flattering color on me at all, infact it makes my lips look grey but maybe a very very pale cool toned girl would be able to carry this off
- Nyx Gardenia Swatch: Gardenia is a bright fuschia shade. Personally, for me when i wear brights i like to keep them matte so this glossy bright pink does not do too much for me but on a lighter girl this is stunning
- Nyx Sierra Lipstick Swatch: Sierra is a brownish nude. It is so close to my own skin color that it makes my face look a tad bit dull, but otherwise this is again a very nice option for a nude lipstick for darker girls (specially if Frappucino tends to wash you out)
Any particular Nyx Round Lipstick you want swatched? Let me know, i plan to beg/borrow/steal/buy to get these swatches done!
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.