Nyx Round Lipstick Swatches

by mehak on April 1, 2012

in Lip Products, Lipsticks, Nyx, Reviews

Here are 5 of those chubby little Nyx Round Lipstick Swatches! In general, i find these Nyx Round Lipsticks to be uber creamy and pigmented but slightly poor in the lasting department . They also melt and bleed easily, but for the price and given the range of colors available, these are definitely worth a shot specially because they score in the pigment department! Enjoy the Lipstick  swatches, and i shall try and arrange more Nyx Lipsticks to come!!

1. Nyx Herades Lipstick Swatch : Nyx Herades is a terracotta orange . Its a very similar color to Mac Mocha, and a shade that is really very flattering for warm skintones.
Nyx Herades Lipstick Swatch on Lips
  1. Nyx Frappucino Lipstick Swatch: Nyx Frappucino looks similar to herades in the  hand swatch, but on lips this is a peachy nude. This is one of my favourite nude lipsticks in the whole world, and if you are medium to slightly dusky, this peachy nude is nude perfection !!!
  1. Nyx Thalia Lipstick Swatch: Thalia is a pale, neutral pink with mauve undertones. Its not a flattering color on me at all, infact it makes my lips look grey but maybe a very very pale cool toned girl would be able to carry this off
Nyx Thalia Swatch on Lips
  1. Nyx Gardenia Swatch: Gardenia is a bright fuschia shade. Personally, for me when i wear brights i like to keep them matte so this glossy bright pink does not do too much for me but on a lighter girl this is stunning
  1. Nyx Sierra Lipstick Swatch: Sierra is a brownish nude. It is so close to my own skin color that it makes my face look a tad bit dull, but otherwise this is again a very nice option for a nude lipstick for darker girls (specially if Frappucino tends to wash you out)

Any particular Nyx Round Lipstick you want swatched? Let me know, i plan to beg/borrow/steal/buy to get these swatches done!

Nisha April 1, 2012 at 10:11 pm

Oooh! My favourite lipsticks! :D I have 5 of these, we have Frapuccino in common. I also have Fire, Milan, Haute Melon and Blush. :) I want MOAR!! I’m looking for Louisiana at the moment. ^u^

mehak April 1, 2012 at 10:45 pm

Oh WOW! Thats quite a bright collection you have there ! Have it on your blog somewhere ? would love to see!

Nivedita April 1, 2012 at 10:20 pm

I quite like the NYX round lippies. But on a second thought, these are raves abroad more because these come cheap. I have a couple of them and I have swatched them too. let me know how you plan to collect the swatches. :)
I’m planning to get hold of a couple of them more and Gardenia and Hero are on my list!

mehak April 1, 2012 at 10:45 pm

hi nivedita- definitely will, maybe i can use one of your swatches and link to your post or something? Will let u know

Nivedita April 2, 2012 at 4:42 pm

That would be really great! Yep! We would have that conversation through email :)

Vanity April 1, 2012 at 10:24 pm

totally agree on frapuccino. its my most preferred nude, beats the cult favs my mahogany and colorbar bare

mehak April 1, 2012 at 10:44 pm

Its pretty naaa!!!

Chris April 2, 2012 at 2:48 am

I love Sierra. Strange, I’ve never seen a swatch of it before.

kuheli April 2, 2012 at 3:21 am

thanks for the swatches..nyx are available online only and its a real tough job to decide which one wud look better on you..these swatch posts come as the real saviour at those moments.. :D i own 2 nyx round lippies btw.. :)

ashwini April 2, 2012 at 8:14 am

i found the the first one,herades to be the best.tried tea rose?i think u’ll like that shade too.

Manu April 2, 2012 at 9:11 am

Such pretty shades but knowing me, I’ll never really use of any of them because of the wear time :( I just don’t get how people can keep reapplying lipstick every 2 hours a day…it totally baffles me!
Btw, got aphrodite blush as per your reco and also cos of the jabong.com offer ;) Just the shade I’ve been looking for not nude on me, though :) Btw, could you do a post on your photography…how you click pics, edit, camera specs etc? I know it’s not a beauty post but still..pretty please?:)

Sukanya April 2, 2012 at 11:10 am

I got only one n I absolutely adore the shade..heredes … :) :)

Sukanya April 2, 2012 at 11:30 am

Gardenia looks pretty too..but am not sure if I will b able to carry it :-/

Tanmayee April 2, 2012 at 11:28 am

I like heardes and gardenia ………… thx for the swatches :)

pavani reddy April 2, 2012 at 7:36 pm

cant thank you enough for ur frappuchino post mehak..i bought it on seeing it on u and i mmm lovinggg it..its my fav now….luking forward to more nyx swatches…

pavani reddy May 2, 2012 at 6:36 pm