Bipasha Basu at a ‘Jodi Breakers’ Promo

by mehak on May 1, 2012

in Celebrity

Minus the strange expression on Bips face in the second photo, i thought she painted quite a pretty picture at a recent outing to promote her newest movie. I am absolutely loving that hair on her-How does their hair stay like that- all swept to one side and curled with a studded hairband. So very Blair Waldorf. While i did not love the gown for her body type (i felt it made her look broad), i think she did look really nice makeup wise? Agree? Disagree? Tell meee!

Bipasha’s Makeup Breakdown..

• Wear your favourite foundation and powder it.
  • Pick a bright, highlighting eyshadow like Mac Rice Paper all over your lid. Blend it with a warm brown in the crease like Mac Folie.
  • Wing out your eyeliner (Tutorial on winged liner coming soon). On the lower lash line, put a white eyeliner from the inner corner to halfway down the lower rim softly to open up the eye, and then put your regular black liner all over the lower rim. Add a whole lot of false lashes
  • Pick a peachy orange lipstick like Maybelline Color Sensational in Bronze Orange
  • COmplement your lipstick with a blush in the same color family (Golden rule of blush- match it to your lips). This could be something like Faces Cosmetics Burnt Sienna Blush or  Mac Gingerly for a more natural look like in the below photograph.

I dont like how that gown accentuates the broadness of her upper body!

Pooja@IBC May 1, 2012 at 12:25 am

Bips is looking like a stunning Greek Godess, totally love the chic makeup and winged liner!

Mehak May 1, 2012 at 12:12 pm

Me too! I love how she wings her liner yknow!! Its kind of all curvey …

Nisha Khan May 1, 2012 at 1:06 am

agreed,she is looking stunning…

Nivedita May 1, 2012 at 1:09 am

Hey, you know what? On first look, I saw her blush and thought of Burn Sienna too!
I am loving the whole makeup plus dress although I’m not liking the idea of a gown in this summer heat ( I contemplating a bath myself :( )

Achha, speaking of makeup, Mehak, wanted to ask you, since I saw you bought the Kryolan concealer can you tell me your shade. I’m NC 41, Is is possible for you to let me know a match? I want one. Since it;s not available here, I would have it brought down. (Should I have mailed you as a reader query?)
Sorry, for almost spamming :(

Mehak May 1, 2012 at 8:59 am

Hie!!!! Ill let you know…iv stashed it inside somewhere…i have to tell you though im not like loving it yet…im loving the paint stick bt not the concealer

Xuvious May 1, 2012 at 1:21 am

The make up is so pretty!!
I think the dress looks overly drapey. I like the colour though.

ashwini May 1, 2012 at 9:10 am

i liked the makeup,very fresh and apt for summers,this is similar to dia mirza’s makeup, i mean peachy lips with matching blush has taken over most of the celebs. i guess she wanted to channel ‘greek goddess’ look,that’s why the drape on the dress and her hair!

mehak May 1, 2012 at 3:20 pm

Ya ..yknow i think for fairer girls like dia mirza its easy to carry off the peaches and cream look. but for a dusky girl like bipasha, its difficul to find te right shades…and here she totally nailed it!!!

Preetha May 1, 2012 at 12:11 pm

She looks lovely..I like her lippie..:)

Riya May 1, 2012 at 12:27 pm

I have read your all blogs its quite interesting

May i know do you write blogs for others If u
can write blog for viviana a new international cosmetics brand you can win a gift hammper by us pls contact me on this email id,

mehak May 1, 2012 at 1:17 pm

Hi Riya,
No i dont blog for anyone else..really no time too :(

ayesha May 1, 2012 at 2:04 pm

gaawwwjjuuussss makeup. i am not a fan of bips bt i cud die to get my skin this color. its soooo sexy!! whats with everyone wanting to b fair?? *bangs head*

Sukanya May 1, 2012 at 2:17 pm

Loved the makeup, Bips always does great with winged liner :)

Nez May 1, 2012 at 3:17 pm

Totally agree. Luv the makeup, the dress? Not so much. :/ I think she was going for Grecian Godess but the top broadens her shoulders, and that line going horizontally kinda makes her ‘kamar’ look like a ‘kamra’ :P

Mehak May 1, 2012 at 10:11 pm

haha kamra!! My moms fav line!

Bhumika May 1, 2012 at 8:00 pm

Loved her makeup here..ya the dress is lookin a lil weird..

Kritika May 1, 2012 at 10:52 pm

Ooh loving that look on her !! And pairing lippie to blush, genius it is right? I love to pair my Bronze Orange with Burnt Sienna. Its doesn’t require too much thinking and always works for me :P

Ps. Thanks for linking this to those two posts of mine. Yay ! *Does a little jig in the air* :D

pavani reddy May 5, 2012 at 2:02 am

she is luking gud…makeup is nice…