Chambor Glitzy Gloss Review
Guest Post Written by Sristi (Medium Skintone, Oily Combination Skin)
I have come to notice how pinks, corals and peaches rule my lipstick collection. Indeed, these colors are very pretty and look very flattering, and as a result, I ALWAYS, inadvertently, tend to shy away from berry or brown shades! When I did come to the realization about how I didn’t have a single berry color in my collection, I decided to hunt for one and finally narrowed down on the Chambor Glitzy Gloss (Intense) No. 609. It is easily one of the best lip glosses I have ever used. Read on to know more…
CHAMBOR CLAIMS: – Chambor has always understood women’s needs & has celebrated every aspect of Womanhood. Chambor is celebrating this Festive Season by introducing sparkling Glitzy Gloss with its two new series: Intense & Twilight which gives the lips a lush glamorous & sparkling radiance.
As the name suggests Glitzy Intense gives you a finish made of pure solid color.
- Super shine Gloss with Intense color to brighten up your lips
- Luscious, Moisturizing, restores suppleness
- Non Sticky, Super Gliding
- Adherent & long lasting
- Antioxidant, Anti-ageing – with sunscreen
The first thing I noticed on swatching this gloss, was how opaque and creamy the color was. As claimed by Chambor, one swipe gives you pure solid color with no shimmer at all. The packaging is quite sleek and classy and travel-friendly. The applicator is the usual sponge tip applicator which picks up enough product for an even coat of color on the lips. The color is decently pigmented and is buildable as per your choice. At maximum, you need 2 swipes for beautiful, opaque coverage. The best thing about the gloss is its creaminess. It glides on smoothly and doesn’t feel heavy on the lips. What you get is high sheen with no shimmer. Now, who doesn’t want that?
The color is a gorgeous brownish, berry pink shade. It’s a very versatile color and will suit all skin tones. Not just that, it’s the perfect color to wear with heavy eye make- up as also with just mascara and kohl. It lasts for a decent 4-5 hours with light eating/drinking. However, it will fade away a lot more after a full blown meal. But that’s unavoidable with any lip color.
Now, for the PROS:-
- Nice, sleek packaging with the Chambor logo embossed on top of the cap.
- Sponge tip applicator picks up enough product for an even coat of color on the lips. Very easy to use.
- The texture is smooth and creamy.
- Decently pigmented and buildable color.
- Maximum of 2 swiped for complete opaque coverage.
- Feels moisturizing on lips. Doesn’t feel heavy on lips, as most other glosses.
- Lasts for 4-5 hours with light eating or drinking.
- Will suit all skin tones and can be paired with a variety of eye make-up.
- Significantly reduces the appearance of fines lines, as you will understand from the lip swatch.
- Pleasant coconuty fragrance.
- A little expensive. That’s the only con that I can think of.
Review Rating: A
Price– Rs. 550/- for 6.5 ml
Recommendation– Chambor Glitzy Glosses are one of the best lip glosses I have ever used. If shimmer is not your thing, and you like a creamy, high shine, opaque finish from your lip glosses, then go ahead and buy one from this range without hesitation!
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.