The insanely gorgeous Chitrangada Singh is on the Vogue Cover this month wearing Burberry Porsum and looking absolutely stunning! I actually liked the shoot photos inside more than i liked the cover, but she looks great nonetheless! My only complaint is the nail polish- though the color is a pretty aqua blue, i felt like it didnt gel with the whole sexy- high end burberry look.
To get Chitrangada’s Singhs makeup look
- Do a lot of contouring- with a matte bronzer (fav is Mac MSF in a shade deeper than you natural color), place under your cheekbones and on the temples . Also apply bronzer to your jawline for a slimmer face
- Do Sharp highlights down the bridge of your nose, centre of forehead and apples of the cheek.
- Apply a pale, peachy nude lipstick like Nyx Frappucino . If you are dusky skin toned like Chitrangada here,, then Mac Ravishing is another lipstick which can look like a peachy nude on pigmented lips.
- Apply your favourite neutral eyeshadow and define the crease with a dark brown
- Apply black liner on top lid, and halfway down the lower rim leaving the inner corner blank.
- Apply a bright white pencil in the inner corner
- Wing out your liner- Tutorial on winged liner
If i were a man, i would be telling her “How you Doinn” ( Joey Style)
Hello, how hot is this lady!!!
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!