Indian Bridal Makeup Pictures !

by mehak on May 20, 2012

in Bridal Blog, Bridal Makeup

As an obsessed Bride-zilla, its always a good idea to keep some reference shots of Indian bridal makeup you like (In my case, its even more important because iv booked my makeup artist without a trial. I do have a trial with her – but thats just 4 days before the wedding- ahh the perils of an outstation marriage.). Every Makeup Artist has a distinct style so its always helpful to let them know what you expect out of them. For example, even though my lehenga is red and blue im sure i DONT want red lipstick and i DONT want multicolored eyeshadows and i DONT want overly dramatic kathakali dancer eyes. (This has been drilled into my makeup artists brain so much, i think iv made a tiny hole in it!). But what about what i do want…its a lot harder to explain that in words so i shall do it pictures:

Oodles of false lashes, and an eggplant color on the eyes with a natural, glistening lip ensures this Indian Bride looks perfectly put together!! I ADORE this look, the eyes are smokey bu not heavy, and the makeup makes her brown eyes stand out more. The lipstick perfectly complements the outfit too. This look is done by Delhi based bridal makeup artist Chandni Singh

Iv been carrying a picture of this indian bride’s makeup in my wallet wherever i go. Im sure her husband doesnt approve of that but i love the dewy cheeks here, i absolutely love the peachy natural lipstick, and the soft eyes!!! This one is by bridal makeup artist Shalini Singh

Remember the dream wedding video i showed you of Nisha and Jiten’s wedding?? (I dont really know them, i just found thei video online and loved it). I also loved Nisha’s makeup, which was not necessary traditionally bridal but it totally worked!. It was a bright pink lipstick, which contrasted beautifully against her stunning green Tarun Tahiliani blouse, paired with an understated bronze eye!

I dont know if this is Genelia’s actual bridal makeup or some Film shoot, but i love that despite wearing red, she as a bride has on a neutral lipstick with her lehega. I also like that the makeup is really subtle overall but still qualifies as bridal thanks to the gold on the eyes- love that blush too!

I think South Indian Brides look great in smokey eyes. I like how this makeup look has a smokey eye paired with a lip thats not exactly understated, but the overall effect is still not too overdone.

Another south indian bride there ! I dont like the foundation (patchy hello!), but i love the eyes, that gold is just GLOWING! Plus even though there is a tiny bit of red used on the crease, its not like overload of red on the eyes (Something a lot of indian brides tend to do- red red, all over- you would think they were Santa Claus or something. Except they dont come bearing gifts, and they are without a beard( well almost all of them).

If you are a sikh bride with a day wedding, then this extremely subtle bridal makeup look is perfect! I love how the lipstick color blends with the outfit.

Fingers crossed- Makeup artist. Please be good!

I swear if i see a brush dipped in two contrasting colors coming near my eye im going to be like “Haaaaaaaan Shing SHO” (Me doing a karate move)

FashionPhD May 20, 2012 at 10:57 pm

the 2nd girl remind me of u for some reason! I think cos u like the dewy look (as do i)
before even reading the description, i thought she resembled u
:S dunno
FashionPhD recently posted..CannessssssssMy Profile

mehak May 20, 2012 at 11:02 pm

Hehe!
Thanks, i think shes really pretty so ill take that as a compliment…I love the dewy look but apparently people say its nt good for wedding photography! :p

Sukanya May 20, 2012 at 10:58 pm

absolutely adore the eye makeup and the overall look of the first..subtle yet elegant in own way,same goes for the last one. Genelia’s pic is a gorgeous one !
Sukanya recently posted..L’oreal Hydrafresh Instant Freshness Foaming Cream (Normal- Dry Skin ) ReviewMy Profile

Heli May 20, 2012 at 11:02 pm

I love how make up on everyone is subtle in some or the other way. Second last look I don’t like, though the golden effect is nice but even eye make up seems so patchy. These make up artists are sometimes really a pain in the neck. They apply make up the way they like nd ask their colleagues to help convince that the dark colourful makeup ( especially two tone eyeshadows) looks so “beautiful and adorable”
Ps: I don’t mean to scare you. M sure the photos will be of good help to you:)
Heli recently posted..Love at First Sight, Sponsored by Blue NileMy Profile

mehak May 20, 2012 at 11:09 pm

:p
Yes. Im an aggressive bride.

coralcrue May 21, 2012 at 1:22 am

lol ur so funny!!! your makeup artist should read this post ;))
coralcrue recently posted..Garnier Pure Naturals Exfoliating Face Wash- Eucalyptus Leaf Extract ReviewMy Profile

Lovlyn May 20, 2012 at 11:21 pm

I’ve been reading your blog for months now and i love your bridal files and the reviews are so clear and precise. Good luck on your wedding… I was a June bride too and i hope that all your dreams and desires come true… I like the first pic very much…

mehak May 20, 2012 at 11:27 pm

Thanks Lovelyn

Vish May 20, 2012 at 11:33 pm

ooh Mehak all d best dear al d best
may u luk the most beautiful on ur d-day
Vish recently posted..Funday Looks ~ Side Fish Tail Braid With TwistsMy Profile

bawa May 20, 2012 at 11:52 pm

Received your card…loved it!!! Beautifully elegant…

mehak May 20, 2012 at 11:56 pm

OOhhh!! Glad you loved it bawa masi! Mom n me really liked it too, but were a little unsure of whether the yellow would work!!!

tannima May 21, 2012 at 12:04 am

I really like the 1 st 2 nd and the last look…
My cousin’s having a day(sikh) wedding and she also drilling her makeup artist to keep it light and simple… and that MUA is tottally fed up of cousin calling her everyday to suggest some looks and all.. :D

btw all the best for your wedding…. its going go really well…

dr_rashmi May 21, 2012 at 12:29 am

awww… mehak cant thank you enough for this one <3 <3 . . . i needed to see this now when d-day is just one month away <3 . . i think genelia made a very pretty bride . . her makeup and ensemble was awesome . . . i also loved shilpa shetty in her wedding . .give a look :)
dr_rashmi recently posted..Hydroquinone: An overviewMy Profile

sunaa May 21, 2012 at 12:39 am

al d best fr your d’day mehak..i’m sure u wuld make a lovely bride..
nd i second fashion phd abt d second pic…her eyebrows & cheeks luks similar to urs..so pretty=)
sunaa recently posted..Beautiful Quotes : #.2My Profile

coralcrue May 21, 2012 at 1:19 am

Mehak, in that second picture, what is that coral/peachy colour on her eyes? any idea what that shadow is? it’s so soft and pretty. really liked the first picture alot!

mehak May 21, 2012 at 10:10 am

I’m trying to find tht out myself too. Shalini singh uses this pet color fr crease everytime n I love it…

coralcrue May 21, 2012 at 2:23 pm

it’s so pretty!! do let me know when you zero in on it. :)

Shruti May 21, 2012 at 4:37 am

Yay! Chandni did my make up. More power to her!!

Maansi May 21, 2012 at 10:04 am

hey Mehak..eva i thot dat d second pic is yours..may be roka function or sumthin..
dis girl rly resembles you a grt deal!

mehak May 21, 2012 at 10:10 am

Realllyyy….she has a thin nose n small eyes..totally opposite of me but cheeks maybe

Maansi May 21, 2012 at 1:02 pm

Jus a face-lookalike!
but both of u r rly beautiful though!

Parul May 21, 2012 at 11:57 am

I love the second and the last bride…I opted for bronze eye makeup and red pink lips on my D day something like the second last pic but for you I think natural, peachy look would be fabulous…u r just naturally pretty :)
Parul recently posted..Maxfactor Earth Spirits Eyeshadow Passionate PlumMy Profile

prerna May 21, 2012 at 1:01 pm

omg..all of them look so beautifull!!..i especially love the first two and genelias..

totally wid u on dat..bright lehnga den y red lippi..wil b lik nitmare n smhw dey alwaz wna put dark color lipstick if ur a bride !

Pooja@IBC May 21, 2012 at 1:04 pm

I’m in love with the dewy makeup on the bride in 2nd pic her blush is gorgeous!! Dewy bridal makeup look would look fabulous for day time wedding I’m not sure how it would come out in the night time flash photography. The first bride’s look is so simple and ethereal, great looks to take inspiration from :)
Pooja@IBC recently posted..Say hello to Orange lips with Inglot 103 lipstick! Its really HOT!!My Profile

Shivani May 21, 2012 at 1:13 pm

I loved the second and last look, I think the girl is same too! Dunno but I loved these two looks, I am bookmarking this page for my D-day preps. and ur ‘No no not scared. Im pretty prepared to be like “Listen Miss Makeup Artist. Its my wedding, i pay you, ig you give me kathakali eyes, i swear i will give you one kathakali style mudra smack in the middle of your face ”
:p
Yes. Im an aggressive bride.’

comment cracked me up :)

KrazzyKi May 21, 2012 at 1:15 pm

Hey..the brides are soo lovely!!! totally love all of em,esp the 1st one :) too gorgeous…
KrazzyKi recently posted..Summer Love: The Sunscreen TalkMy Profile

rosh May 21, 2012 at 1:15 pm

so i never asked- why in the world are you getting married in hyderbad?
i mean your posts are about living in the delhi, you’re a delhi girl, what made you go to the city of nizams to get married? (not being mean honestly, just a bit curious coz u dont sound like u want to go there! :) )

mehak May 21, 2012 at 3:37 pm

Lol, cos the boys family is in hyderabad na…
Hes orgingally from there hes just working in delhi,

Priti May 21, 2012 at 1:19 pm

i attended an engagement last month where the bride’s eyes were literary dripping of pink and bue eyeshadow (her dress was of this combination),,, and everybody said..”she looks much better in real life…. what has she done to her face !!!!!”.

Aeshna May 21, 2012 at 1:59 pm

Hi Mehak,
Congratulations on getting married!
I stumbled upon your blog because I was looking up some MAC lipsticks (I’m mildly obsessed this stuff) and I love it. Why don’t you do your own wedding makeup? Trust me, no one knows your face better than you, and you’ll definitely do a good job. I did my own wedding make-up and I was very, very happy. Since then I’ve also done it for a few friends and its just much more fun. I think you should do it; you know this stuff!
aeshnaroy.blogspot.in

mehak May 21, 2012 at 3:38 pm

aeshna that is definitely a thought in my mind but im doing SO much for my wedding (eg: im the sangeet choreographer) that i want one less hassle. Thjough im definitely taking an emergency makeup kit with me incase the mUA is terrible!

Sweet&Bitter May 21, 2012 at 2:07 pm

i am loved the first one…its just too adorable!!!….gr8 idea of keep the look you want in your wallet…gonna do the same when I get married… :D
Sweet&Bitter recently posted..Blog Sale Part 1 – Eyeliners + PalettesMy Profile

vijetha May 21, 2012 at 3:09 pm

hope u look like u have imagined yourself as a bride..(battling lashes:):) .good luck with your very special day::)

Meets May 21, 2012 at 6:03 pm

hi mehak love your blogs…. and all the best for your wedding… i am going to be a december bride and love your tips …. would you know of nay MUA’s in mumbai by any chance? please let me know.

mehak May 21, 2012 at 6:51 pm

Hi meets,
Pancake by Puneet is a studio iv eard about and puneet is a talented one..you can google her..

M May 21, 2012 at 6:06 pm

First one pretttyyyyy ! Waiting for ur pics next. :) When exactly is the big day ?

Vaishnavi May 21, 2012 at 7:32 pm

the 1st one and Genelia’s are the bestest from me!!! >3 >3 >3
Vaishnavi recently posted..Weekend Temptations – 2My Profile

Niyomi May 21, 2012 at 9:03 pm

I actually thought that you were the girl in the second photo for a few seconds! I really like the first, second and last one.
Niyomi recently posted..Big, Beady NecklacesMy Profile

Nisha Khan May 21, 2012 at 9:39 pm

loved all the pictures….
Nisha Khan recently posted..Simple Yet Stunning!My Profile

gargi May 21, 2012 at 10:09 pm

you are so funny mehak!
gargi recently posted..Tips & Tricks 1My Profile

Nez May 21, 2012 at 10:29 pm

Just love 1, Nisha’s (who knew bright lipstick could go so well with indian wedding-wear?! and that dress – breathtaking. Kill.Me.Now) and Genelia’s. Glad we’ve moved away from the era of dark RED/MAROON/PLUM lipsticks at weddings :P … Although convincing the aunties otherwise might be a battle. Hmm..

Thank you for the helpful post :) Does anyone know of any good MUA’s in Noida as well? Will be much appreciated.

Yamini September 5, 2013 at 11:17 pm

Hey nez

Did u finally find a mua in noida? Plz lemme know!

peplove May 21, 2012 at 11:22 pm

Hey! it was an absolute delight to read your blog! Your tastes match mine (for subtle/simple) wedding makeup! i too am in habit of collecting such pictures (besides room furniture) and this collection was FAB! Thnk u so so much for taking out time to share this! <3

peplove recently posted..Review: Remington Hair Dryer D2011 Luxe CompactMy Profile

Swati May 21, 2012 at 11:28 pm

Mehak, You are a Godsent :) I locked in on Shalini Singh on your recommendation and I haven’t stopped beaming since :) Like I said before, Thank god for you. May you find all the happiness in the world :)

Swati May 21, 2012 at 11:28 pm

mehak May 21, 2012 at 11:34 pm

Haha…
Thanks Swati!!!! :) :)

pavani reddy May 22, 2012 at 12:04 am

genelia made a pretty bride..love all the pics…plz can u guess the lippie on the 2nd girl and genelia??i m sure u will make the most beautiful bride…..
pavani reddy recently posted..Nail art Challenge day 5 FINALMy Profile

mehak May 22, 2012 at 11:11 am

Hi Pavani,
Genelia’s i think Nyx Herades…the other one i need to research looks really pretty though

san May 22, 2012 at 12:10 am

Hi Mehak,
What beautiful pictures..i got married 10 years ago when online surfing was a big deal and beauty bloggers unheard of..we just trusted our makeup artist to do their best..and all the brides by a particular person tended to look the same !!!
I like the 2nd pic , the first is so elegant and lovely but maybe a bit too understated for a wedding.All the best for your wedding and you are so naturally beautiful..that makeup will make u glow more..kinda like a diamond..beautiful by itself but better in a good setting :)

mehak May 22, 2012 at 11:11 am

Aww, Thanks San thats so sweet!

Richa May 22, 2012 at 2:24 pm

Hey Mehak!!! Even i am getting married next month in June :) same Pinch :) and this post has come as a big blessing. Since I am also having outstation marriage, Jabalpur, have no idea whatsoever about make up artists there , hence doing the same myself. can u spare sumtym and give sum suggestions about eyeshadow and lipstick ideas for burgundy and gold lehenga. My complexion is similar to yours :) Thanks in advance and bestest of luck.

mehak May 24, 2012 at 10:27 pm

Hi Richa- i think the first pic would be perfect for you!
Burgundy- purple on the eyes and lighter lips. Even if not that, all i would sya is please dont wear a brugundy/ purple lipstick and blush. I just dont like it…..I would probably do gold on the eyes, with a deep plumy pink on the lips like Mac Amorous!!!

Akanksha May 22, 2012 at 5:30 pm

Yay!!I have booked Chandni Singh for my wedding as well as engagement solely cos of that first picture which was on her website. Also when I met her,the first thing she told me was that she does not put red and green eye shadows and I was like whoa!!finally my search for the perfect make up artist is over :D. She does very subtle and understated make up which is what I want. Hope all goes well.Fingers crossed :)

Shivani May 22, 2012 at 6:07 pm

I cant find her website, somebody plz help!

mehak May 22, 2012 at 6:53 pm
shruti May 22, 2012 at 9:30 pm

Can I tell you a little (non) secret? The 1st 5 pics on that website are mine :D

shruti May 22, 2012 at 9:31 pm

on the bridal section of course

mehak May 22, 2012 at 10:58 pm

OOOooohh you look so pretty shrutiiii!!!!

shruti May 22, 2012 at 11:08 pm

lol. Thanks, Mehak!

Priyanka June 24, 2012 at 1:57 am

Hey shruti u really look awesome. And after looking at those pics, I have also decided to book Chandni Singh for my wedding, which is in november this year. Before I go forward, I wanted to ask you, actually my wedding is going to be at haridwar, (my wud be is basically from haridwar), does chandni do make up for weddings outside delhi too or not…and what does she charge, i mean, i want to be sure, she fits in my budget or not!! Please help….Keeping my fingers crossed!!

aditya varshney August 11, 2012 at 11:14 pm

please also have a look at richa and bosky works their website is http://www.aboutfaces.co.in

Akanksha May 23, 2012 at 1:30 pm

You look lovely Shruti!! :) The first pic is just awesome..

Shruti May 23, 2012 at 5:48 pm

coralcrue May 23, 2012 at 6:48 pm

wow, that’s you. you are gorgeous!!

Bhumika May 23, 2012 at 12:21 pm

loved the 1st, 2nd and last..
Bhumika recently posted..Neutrogena Fine Fairness Brightening Serum ReviewMy Profile

Divya June 8, 2012 at 11:32 pm

Hi Mehak!! I will be getting married in hyderabad too….can you please suggest a few good make up artists please??

mehak June 8, 2012 at 11:58 pm

Annie from lakme imayat nagar, doris from doris salon, tanuja from bubbles, sachin from manre

afiyakhan June 14, 2012 at 5:51 pm

I’m in love with the makeup and the outfit of the 3rd bride………….can ew plz snd me link of the 3rd bride plz…..nd sorry about mine english coz em frm kuwait

Arshiya Nath August 1, 2012 at 10:22 am

hello everyone,
Am getting married 3 weeks hence. I have booked Vidya Tikari for my d day but all of a sudden am getting nervous about going to her because of a few reviews i read of her make up, on line. I wish i had gone into these details earlier before booking, but am still willing to change my artist. I have read some fabulous reviews & heard great stuff about Chandni Singh & Anu Kaushik. Have gone through their websites too & find Chandni Singhs work more impressive. Anyone here has ever met her? or gotten their make up done by her? Any feed back would be valuable. Thanx.

mehak August 1, 2012 at 10:33 am

ey iv seen chandni singhs brides in person. GORGEOUSSSS!!! i would go with her.

Deeb10 October 3, 2012 at 2:22 pm

Hi,

I am a Bengali getting married this January to a Punjabi, I am looking for a makeup artist in Delhi who can do traditional Bengali bridal makeup. I have just used kajal and sometimes loose powder and am totally clueless when it comes to identifying products or how to use them! So would prefer the artist uses her own products..I would like a natural dewy look and love bride 1 and 2 look above..

Browsed through Chandni Singh’s website but I notice her clientele are mostly Sikhs/Punjabis so not sure how and IF she can pull off the Bong look! besides 30k is way beyond my budget.

Would really appreciate some inputs !

Thanks!

pragya chaturvedi October 16, 2012 at 12:12 am

hey,, wat are ur views abt namrata soni( sonam kpoor’s make up artist). can u tell me her price for bridal make-up…??

Gunjan October 19, 2012 at 11:11 am

Hi Mehak! I have a question for you. My wedding lehenga is orange and hot pink in colour with golden work. What eyeshadow do you think would go with this combination? I have got my bridal booked in Looks. Please help… I’m scared, lest the MUA color my eyes orange and pink…!!!! If you want I can mail you a picture… :-)

Gunjan October 19, 2012 at 11:13 am

Also, please educate me about the brand which has the best false eyelashes. Last week I went to MAC, and it was costing me 650 for the falsies + 700 for the glue (700 for the glue!!! I mean, WHYYY?!)

mehak October 19, 2012 at 11:34 am

Haha Gunjan!
Looks is a nice parlour dont worry. Ask her to use gold or peach…!! Mac Amber lights, Mac expensive Pink those kind of colors..

Gunjan October 19, 2012 at 1:56 pm

Great! Thanks, ya. BTW. I love your new logo. So chic!!!

Shalini singh October 21, 2012 at 9:25 pm

Hi Mehak,

May I request you to make a correction in the photo of bride no. 2. Her name is Devika and the make up for all her functions was done by me and not Chandini Singh as you have mentioned on the page.

It would be much appreciated if you could make the correction as her picture appears twice on this page and both looks are done by me.

Thank you very much Mehek.

Love,

Shalini

mehak October 21, 2012 at 10:30 pm

Hi SHalini, iv mentiond you only. The Chandni Singh line is for photo number 1. Photo numbers 2′s caption is written below the phto!

Confused! October 22, 2012 at 1:15 pm

Hi Mehak

I have a winter wedding in Delhi.. My sari is apple red with silver embroidery, wanted your advice on getting a peachy glow and what makeup i should ask my MUA to use. Ive booked lakme in punjabi bagh and went for a trial..she did used MAC products and showed me a bronzed look with brown and gold eye shadow..my skin is fair so while bronze looks good i want my actual complexion to come through, the bronze makes it look a few shades darker! HELP!

mehak October 22, 2012 at 1:35 pm

Hi !!
If you dont want a bronzed look, tell her to give you a more highlighted, golden peachy look. She can use bright gold and copper and peach eyeshadow, and then use a nice rosy pink peach blush!

faiza butt January 10, 2013 at 5:27 pm

bridal no 2 looking nice but plz correct it i hope u r understanding me

mehak January 10, 2013 at 6:34 pm

Correct what?

Preeti Kaur January 10, 2013 at 11:44 pm

Seeing these pretty pretty brides make me want to get married only for that reason :P
Preeti Kaur recently posted..Revlon Colorburst Lipstick Blush 035 ReviewMy Profile

Rashi January 26, 2013 at 11:04 am

Hi Mehak,
Your work is really superb! I discovered this blog just yesterday and havent been doing anything else since then :P
I wanted to know if you know of any senior / junior artists under Chandni Singh ? I really like the looks shes given but she charges a bomb and its a little of out my budget :)
I am getting married in May this year.
Look foward to your response !

Priya February 7, 2013 at 4:22 pm

Hi Mehak,
Am getting married this march & looking for a makeup artist in Bangalore who can do a south Indian bridal makeup. Was actually looking for a subtle and simple Make up.
Can u suggest any please!

God Bless

mehak February 7, 2013 at 5:56 pm

Hi priya, please do a search on the blogusing the search bar on to right for bridal makeu artist in bangalor. i tihnk there is a post on that

Tara March 20, 2013 at 6:35 pm

Love love the first bridal look :)
Tara recently posted..Zumba Fitness PartyMy Profile

Abhi April 1, 2013 at 9:27 am

hi mehak..
my marriage is fixed for july. . and being a makeup novice i am, i have absolutely NOOO idea what to do regarding the same. i stay in north west delhi .. and have these basic parlrs– lakme , l’oreal etc arnd my home. and yes very importantly i have wheatish complexion and do not want to be painted white. i love my complexion tho it has become pretty dull since last couple of months coz of evergoing exams!! huh! :(
budget– approx 15-20 k. but IF i get someone REEAAALLY good can stretch it upto 30 k. :-)
PLEASE HELP!!
thanx

mehak April 1, 2013 at 10:16 am

hi Abhi,
Why dont you take vodya tikari.? Shes really good with wheatish skin tones !Her charges are around 22k i think

Abhi April 3, 2013 at 3:50 pm

thank you mehak.. i’ll call her today itself . this sudden fixation of everything is doing wonders to my skin!! (plz note the sarcasm) haha! ..
will let u knw what happens regarding vidya ..
what about these parlours– aashmeen munjal? looks? n rest.. any idea? any other option?? jst to b on d safer side in case she s booked already..
thanks again

mehak April 3, 2013 at 3:58 pm

Umm i would call all of the above mentioned makeup artists to get a price quote and see if they do trials

Abhi April 3, 2013 at 4:22 pm

thanx dat will be of great help mehak .. i will do my part diligently. hope am able to find a good one. hmmm is chandni singh good with dark tone ? i visited her page ,, but frankly i found the makeup a tad too bright on lips.. i have a picture in mind and d complexion too matches wid mine.. how can i share dat wid u? :)

mehak April 3, 2013 at 5:43 pm

Hey Abhi,
All the ones listed above are good..dont worry..i would suggest go to a person who you are comfy with and who agrees to do it accordng to what you want. thats the most imp

Abhi April 3, 2013 at 9:27 pm

just fixed an appointment wid chandni. she is very amiable and seems like an easy-working happy person. ya i am taking a few photos on my phone to show her the kind of look i want.. hopefully it’ll work out. lets c.. :)

aas April 7, 2013 at 4:32 pm

wow yaar first pic is amazing.

Vince @ Makeup India May 9, 2013 at 4:24 pm

Indeed, you really have quite a number of awesome makeup bridal pics… the brides are astonishing as ever.. regardless of the styles they are using, their looks always stand out.. I am really a big fan of indian bridal makeup! Keep posting for more quality images.. I’d love to look at it.. Thumbs up!

pritha May 14, 2013 at 12:20 pm

loved dis second bride’s pic ….myne wedding is in coming November …..even m looking forward to just look like this second girl ,so pretty n so fresh ……

Sharn May 25, 2013 at 4:07 am

Hi,
I just came across this post and thought maybe you could help me! I am from Canada and i’m getting married to my fiance in Punjab in Oct 2013. We are both canadian but most of his family is in in Punjab. I am having a very difficult time finding makeup artists in Punjab, and i’m quite stressed out. It’s hard for me to find anyone because I can only use the internet to search for good makeup artists. Is there anyone you could recommend? Someone who can do makeup in Punjab? or if you know where else I can look to find this information. If you can help, it would be great!!

Sharn

Sharn May 25, 2013 at 4:09 am

Oct 2014*** not 2013..oops!

mehak May 25, 2013 at 6:18 pm

Hi Sharn,
COntact HArjinder (Lattoo) from the Lakme Salon in Ludhiana…She is really good!

niti July 17, 2013 at 5:50 pm

how is Chandni’s Singh senior artist?

Maryam bangash August 3, 2013 at 3:59 am

I like our make up so much really is soooo
Nice girl and bridal I love indian bridal so much
Bye

richa August 30, 2013 at 6:39 pm

hi mehakk

ur collection is mast i would like to c u as a bridee so plz upload ur picturessss

kritika September 3, 2013 at 12:35 pm

Hi Mehak,
Do you have any idea about Shalini Singh makeup? I am going to meet her this weekend for my wedding makeup.I am confused between Shalini singh, Michele, Plum in GK2.
I have no idea about makeup. My lehnga is reddish maroon with golden work. Please suggest what kind of makeup will suit me???
Please suggest.

Tripti October 21, 2013 at 2:02 pm

Hi Mehak wanted to know how to create the look like the second bride and genelia dsouza especially wanted to know the near or exact shade of the lippe the second bride is wearing is it a colorbar/ mac or nyx?????

mehak October 21, 2013 at 2:12 pm

Hi Tripti-Second bride try Lakme lip love aphoridte blush(exact match almost) or colorbar creme touch in nude coral

Tripti October 22, 2013 at 11:36 am

Thanks Mehak but i guess colorbar has discontinued the colour nude coral and lakme lip love aphoridte blush is not available anywhere in mumbai :-(( anyother best match in mac or anyother brand

mehak October 22, 2013 at 12:15 pm

ermmm..mac mocha is similar but its not glossy its very matte

Tripti October 22, 2013 at 1:08 pm

Thanks Mehak really helpful

Shubhra October 22, 2013 at 11:45 am

Hi Mehak,

My sister is getting married in december and we wanted Shalini Singh for her make up but she is already booked for the d day…Also had a word with Chandni Singh but since my sister is having an outstation wedding, Chandni Singh will not be available. She suggested her senior artist Tejaswini but she is pretty expensive….
Can u please suggest some other MUAs who can travel outstation…..

And i love your blog..i am already married (6 years) but i am totally in love with ur blog..