Beauty Banter: Whats Your Night Time Skin Routine?

by mehak on July 23, 2012

in Beauty Banter, Features

What is it? Are you a night skincare diva or do you prefer dressing up your skin during the day. My night time routine is Mac Makeup Remover +ForestEssentials Sesame Oil. Sometimes, because having oil while going to bed is totally unsexy, i replace the oil with Shiseido Night Cream which is by far the best (and probably the most expensive..dammit!) night cream iv tried to date.

Nirah July 23, 2012 at 10:47 am

I use Cetaphil cleanser (the best cleanser I have used!) and my favourite night creams are clarins hydraquench for summers and Loccitane angelica for winters. But I am itching to try some serum now!

Dolon July 23, 2012 at 11:40 am

Tea tree face wash n toner and the TBS Moringa beautifying oil

Fani July 23, 2012 at 11:41 am

i use the lakmae cleansing milk and the toner and then use the nivea musk body lotion. its very moisturising and it smells soo fabullous…. :)

swati July 23, 2012 at 2:12 pm

Right now i am using fabindia de pigmentation cream.. can u please review the one u r using

Ash July 23, 2012 at 3:49 pm

I use Himalaya cleansing milk followed by cetaphil face wash. I moisturize using the Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion and apply Himalaya’s under eye cream

Nivedita July 23, 2012 at 4:18 pm

Oh just regular. CTM and often with night creams. They work wonders!

Aditi Pednekar July 23, 2012 at 4:25 pm

Too embarrassed to answer this! I do nothing :P (But motivated I am!)

mehak July 23, 2012 at 7:41 pm

Hehe i didnt do anything either..but just started and then got addicted to how soft my skin felt in the mornign!

thevowsandbeyond July 23, 2012 at 6:49 pm

Tea Tree exfoliating wash by The Body Shop followed by Olay Night Cream – loooove this cream!! Feels like velvet!

Crazy Indian Bride July 23, 2012 at 7:19 pm

Makeup removal wipes from Kara and Ponds Golden radiance night cream ( love it!)

mehak July 23, 2012 at 7:36 pm

OOh , im using the day cream version of gold the night one good?

Aparajita July 24, 2012 at 8:41 am

I use Cetaphil cleanser followed by fab india toner and Himalaya night cream :)

christina July 24, 2012 at 8:48 am

Clarins cream cleanser follwed by their night cream…..ponds gold cream is also good but iw onder after using shiseido for a night cream if u will like the gold one from ponds. I was a shiseido addict until I found out that shiseido is another name for animal cruelty and worst kind! hows married life? welcome to the gang!

Ruchi July 24, 2012 at 9:36 am

Hey dear,
at night after washing off my face with face wash i use Omved all skin type ubtan (i am kind of addicted to it now, love it to bits) and after having my face thoroughly cleansed i tone it up with Fabindia rose water. den i put VLCC honey moisturizer( i hav been using dis one since about last 3 yrs), apply almond oil under eye area….and phewwww i m done..:)

Ruchi July 24, 2012 at 9:41 am

also i dont knw whether using ubtan daily is safe for my skin or not (i wld luv to have ur advice on dis). but as i said i m kind of addicted to it. and here is my secret i m a ubtan psycho( currently i hav 3 tubs of different FE ubtans and 3 packets of Omved ubtan) hi hi :)

mehak July 24, 2012 at 1:15 pm

ahah Urbtan psycho…lol i like that!
im honestly not sure if its ok fr yr skin but since omved has all natural products im thinking maybe it is/?

swastika July 24, 2012 at 10:20 am

i use lotus rose water as toner and TBS vit e night cream..though i have now bought a fabindia vit e night cream to try..

Ruchi July 24, 2012 at 2:35 pm

thnks for the reply dear…………

Nidhi Pandey July 24, 2012 at 4:10 pm

Washing (cleansing) my face Either with Nivea cleansing foam or Pears soap or Kaya cleanser) , toner Kaya toner or Fabindia Rose water and Moisturise with Either Shanaz husain’s cream or Iraya Almon cream.

bronzechiqz July 24, 2012 at 7:11 pm

hi mehak! What kinda shiseido night cream ur using?Can specify?:)

mehak July 24, 2012 at 7:30 pm

Shiseido Night Moisture Recharge!

bronzechiqz July 24, 2012 at 7:44 pm

thanks for the reply! The packaging is like the hourglass right??:)

mehak July 24, 2012 at 7:45 pm

Kirti July 24, 2012 at 7:25 pm

I use forrest essentials kashmiri saffron n neem cleanser followed by organic surge night cream… n loving both.. :)

Riya July 25, 2012 at 12:03 pm

Ok my turn! It’s like we are playing truth or dare! :) I am being pretty lazy, so most nights its no ctm just splash of water. On good days its besan and multani mitti for cleansing, dabur rose water for toning and Shehnaaz Hussain Shalife or Nutrogena Light Night Creme for moisture. In winters i dab some saffron dew moisture creme from Biotique. Ok, me done!

chunchun September 5, 2012 at 8:07 am

I cleanse my face using – Cetaphil cleanser for dry sensitive skin and then apply cetaphil cream. I break out into rashes with most things scented.. Besides I love the idea of using cetaphil – It leaves my skin as soft as a baby’s bottom!!

Gayatri February 6, 2013 at 1:53 pm

I wash face with Himalaya face wash, then VLCC Rose Water Toner followed by Medisynth AquiFolium cream..