Here are the next set of Mac Eyeshadow Swatches. These are some browns, some greens and some pretty colors that look great with Indian Wear!
- Mac Beauty Marked Eyeshadow Swatch: Is a dark, deep, blackened purple with shimmer. Its a really unique color but extremely stiff and dry eyeshadow to work with
- Mac Mulch Eyeshadow Swatch: Mulch is a gorgeous deep bronzed brown with shimmer
- Mac GreenSmoke Eyeshadow Swatch: Green Smoke is a light Mehendi Green with silver shimmer
- Mac Sumptuous Olive Eyeshadow Swatch: Sumptuous Olive is a gorgeous eyeshadow to own if you are looking for a green shadow . Its an olive green-gold, it isnt too green or too gold but just right
- Mac Retrospeck Eyeshadow Swatch: This one is a high shimmer, sheeny white. Good for highlighting
Mac Eyeshadow Swatches
- Mac Cranberry eyeshadow is a plummy reddish shade with a frost finish and a tiny hint of silver reflects in it.
- Mac Antiqued eyeshadow is a rustish – brown color which is really great as an all over lid color, or even an outer half color. I find that it sometimes photographs slightly orange on some people- but i totally love this on me. Its very versatile.
- Mac Mythology eyeshadow is a peachy copper eyeshadow which is really glittery. I cant say i totally love this shadow, because i find it doesn’t match up to the pigmentation levels of the other ones, but i really really like the color and its a shame this isnt available in any finish apart from lustre (which by the way, is my least favourite eyeshadow finish).
For more Mac Eyeshadow Swatches see below:
Mac Eyeshadows sell for Rs 680/- for a refill pan in India and around 950/- for a potted eyeshadow. Anyway that takes the swatch count to 28 Mac Eyeshadows. How many more to go? I have no idea…
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.